Say you park on the sixth floor of a large parking ramp when it suddenly comes under heavy attack by a group of militant anti-motorcyclists and the only way out is a 200 yard slide down a lightly insulated power line straight onto the roof of a neighboring building. Would you trust your current belt for that slide? I don’t think so! These belts are for those who need to be able to count on their gear in the worst possible scenario. We love them for jeans because they fit very comfortably, look cool in all situations, and are lightweight. In a pinch they can be used as an additional tie-down strap and the fall-rated buckle is easy to use and infinitely adjustable. These types of extreme belts are hard to find in these widths which fit standard belt loops. Simple, classy, and strong, like Bond…James Bond. Lengths measure: Sm. 40", Med. 44", Large 47.5", XL 50".
Last Chance HD
Two layers of HD nylon webbing sewn together for strength. 1.5" wide. S, M, L or XL. Black.
Other ReviewsLast Chance Totally Serious HD Belt From Aerostich on Motorcyclist (download PDF)
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (19)
- Great Belt!Review by Coma
- Very nice Belt! I measure exactly 43" where I wear my belt. The Large is into the Velcro to get it snug. The medium has about an inch of Velcro to hold the end of the belt down. I kept the large size when wearing layers, but normally wear the medium. Looks sharp with jeans or Khakis. (Posted on 10/23/16)
- solid beltReview by Austin
- I have a couple belts like this from Bison..this one has the decidedly added advantage of velcro on the tongue to keep it from flopping around. Highly recommended AH (Posted on 8/1/16)
- Last Chance HD Totally Serious BeltReview by Kevin
- Very sturdy web belt. It should last a lifetime. The sizing is different from what it says in the product description. My size large belt is 54'' long instead of 47''. Unfortunately I didn't figure that out until I wore it for a week. I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't tighten up until I noticed it was up against the velcro. I have since ordered a medium so hopefully that should be perfect. (Posted on 9/12/15)
- great beltReview by Ian
Ok so I bought the not so serious belt 6 years ago and it has worked great.
So I now have this wider version and not only do I find it more comfortable to wear but it is much better for tying kangaroos up and then attaching them to my bike. Mind you my wife has said if I bring any more home I am going to have to build an extension. She warned me that this was my last chance, and totally serious is going to belt me. (Posted on 7/10/15)
- Solid BeltReview by Robert
- Be careful of the sizing on this one. I ordered this one that said it was "47 long. Turned out to be "53. Too long for me so it will have to go back for a shorter one. Otherwise a beautiful belt that's rock solid. (Posted on 6/12/15)
- Last Chance beltReview by RICHARD
- NIce belt. Wore it for a few days. Not a belt to wear with button up fly jeans though! Nice enough and after trial period gave to my daughter. I may buy another. I would like the web material just a bit thicker and stout. But other wise worth the money. (Posted on 12/27/13)
- great beltReview by Russell
- tough, style, great fit, so tough it takes a while to break in. Love it will buy another. Con, the velcro extends too far. (Posted on 10/5/12)
- Totally bad executionReview by TheYellowRanger
- This is something that I jumped on right away when it was added to the catalog. Now I noticed that everyone seems to like this belt, but at the risk of going against the grain, I was very disappointed with this belt. First, the buckle has some very sharp edges which over time, cut small holes into several shirts. Secondly, the sharp edges wore down the belt material itself on several sides to the point where I just gave up on the whole thing. I did purchase the carbon fiber belt later and was very happy with that one. (Posted on 9/12/12)
- Worlds greatest beltReview by Wayne
I give this belt 5 stars, no wait, 6 stars. That's 6 stars out of five. It's that we'll designed and constructed.
If you love black, you will love this belt. (Posted on 8/29/12)
- Great Belt - A happy customerReview by Charles
- Great belt that was just what I was looking for to wear with jeans. Love the velcro attachment for the excess. Pretty generously sized - I ordered a small and, with a 31 inch waist, have around inches inches of excess. Thanks to the velcro, you would never know. Love it!!!! (Posted on 5/3/12)
- for a totally serious bellyReview by RHM
- love it....have two.....if it can hold my belly off the tank it's a winner ...and most importantly worked great to strap my cigar humidor to the back of seat on the road... (Posted on 4/3/12)
- As describedReview by Joshua
- I too am liking the belt immensely. The only strange pattern I see is that I wear a 38 and I think it is too big. I ordered a large. Other reviews say the inverse? Whichever it is I'm sure it will shrink somewhat over time, if you know what I mean. It's worth every penny, a nice looking piece of equipment too! (Posted on 3/15/12)
- Nice BeltReview by PaulE
- Belt needs directions on how to wear, Think I might be wearing it upsidedown and backwards but it feels great What is really nice is American made. (Posted on 12/1/11)
- Heavy Duty BeltReview by Jim
- This belt is really well made, and much more sturdy than I expected. I've been using high quality leather belts but I think this one will replace them. I highly recomend this belt. (Posted on 11/30/11)
- Love this beltReview by jguarfn28
- This is a great belt. Because of the velcro, it can be challenging to get on the jeans but once it is on it is staying on and very comfortable. I wear a 38 and a large fit well. (Posted on 9/16/11)
- Very nice quality belt, b...Review by Robert Crowe
- Very nice quality belt, but it is not like the genuine belt it is modeled after, the smoke jumper belt worn by smoke jumper wildland firefighters. The belt has a significant amount of velcro as a belt keeper, which is certainly different. If that does not bother you, this one is for you. (Posted on 2/2/09)
- Great belt. I wear size ...Review by Jerry Stevens
- Great belt. I wear size 34 pants and ordered the medium which is a close fit. I would recomend ordering for little larger than you need. I have trouble getting hold of the end to tighten it. I have to order a longer one before my next trip. (Posted on 12/3/08)
- This belt is forever, the...Review by Michael Zumstein
- This belt is forever, the only drawback is I can gain unlimited ballast and this belt will still work. Bring on the buffet bacon! (Posted on 10/9/07)
- OK. A totally serious bel...Review by Eric West
- OK. A totally serious belt which I would love, however, you need an XL size for us totally serious eaters. You do realize that a 'normal' belt buckle on a 'normal' belt can seriously injure someone if there is a 'blow out' after a large lunch? I NEED one of these. The world NEEDS me to have one of these Last Chances. (Posted on 7/5/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.