You’ll be seen way better at night if you are wearing these lightweight self-illuminated markers. They are currently in use by military, police, fire, railroad and airport transportation personnel, where they’ve made low-visibility risky situations much safer. The long lasting LED embedded in the reflective can be set to flash or run constantly. Proven visible up to a mile away.Waistband
Hook & loop waistband is adjustable from 39"–52". Yellow/Red. Runs up to 400 hours on two AA batteries (not included).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (8)
- Illuminating waistbandReview by wendell
I have found many ways to use this product off the bike. I do most of my exercising in the early morning when it is still dark outside and this waistband add a high level of conspicuous to my activities. It is best worn over one shoulder on the bike and off.
(Posted on 10/17/16)
- Mas/MenosReview by Dufus
- I ditto the size and visibility comments shared by others. Smart over-the-shoulder device for the scoot, and good pack strap for the recumbent! Mine came without the screws needed to hold the battery box together, but I had just the right replacements in my junk box even though one of the two screw sleeves had no bottom and required me to use a longer screw with external washer. The switch is easy for me to find and use. Thumb up! (Posted on 10/8/16)
- Bling ring offers alternative sightReview by W
- I bought this last October. I tried using this around my waist.. NG. I realized quickly that my rear fender trunk blocked the blink. So the best way for me to wear the flashing ring is over the opposite shoulder (diagonal from neck to waist.) I think this is good because it provides some road identity confusion. Drivers have to focus to figure out what the strange angled blinking shape is. Slows them down and they'll know where you are on the road. (Posted on 3/3/14)
- Didn't workReview by Spike
- It was much, much too big for my 32" waist. Also, it would not illuminate. I returned it for a refund. (Posted on 12/17/13)
- A year laterReview by Steve
- I reviewed this soon after I bought one. Since then, I've used it a number of times, often when walking back late from the skating rink, or when I have to take my bicycle out after dark. But I think the best place for it is around my tailpack. On or off, it's a great VIZ boost. Only remaining glitch: the switch is very hard to find and operate. http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8261/8667202128_851a11339f_m.jpg (Posted on 4/22/13)
- Great item, but..Review by Steve
- Very well made, and ditto the comments re: visibility. If they don't see you wearing this, they shouldn't be driving. Only gripe is the length - too long for my 34" waist. Belt is marked "Large", so I assume there is a "small" and "medium", just not here. (Posted on 12/23/12)
- Life SaverReview by Robert
I both walk and bike to work. This thing serves as a wakeup call to comatose drivers. I've yet to use it on the motorcycle, but I'm sure it would be useful there too. In addition to being lit up, it's very reflective.
I only wish it came in smaller waist sizes as it hangs loose on me. (Posted on 10/23/12)
- Yes it does.Review by Dr Psyko
- I wear this when I bicycle in the winter months. I get home from work and it's completely dark. After a couple of close calls with cars who are not used to looking for bikes this time of year, I bought this light band. I throw it over my shoulder, hit the flash mode, and insta vision. Batteries last a full year for me. (Posted on 1/12/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.