Merino wool is the finest, softest, itch-free wool available. This lightweight 160gsm jersey feels like every inch of that. It will keep you warm, yet won’t make you overheat. It’s versatile enough to wear as a primary, mid or under-layer and comfortable enough for lounging around the house. The neck is cut slightly higher for warmth. Machine washable. Stone or Black. 12 oz. M–XXL.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Very Comfortable & WarmReview by Amit
- The first impression is the well made looks and then the softness of the jersey. Fantastic under jacket clothing and makes a great sweater on its own. (Posted on 12/28/11)
- Not particularly cheap but effectiveReview by Leonel
- Very soft and worked well without heated gear at mid 40's. (Posted on 12/17/11)
- Merion Wool Zip-Neck JerseyReview by Shuey
- Good fit and functionality, but . . . it's a little itchy. (Posted on 12/17/11)
- Versital and comfortableReview by LionLady
- Got this for myself as an unde-rlayer for cool weather. I love that it is washable! Perfect under mesh gear for my early morning commute and packs small for the ride home. Also a great non bulky layer in cold weather (when it isn't quite cold enough for the electric jacket liner). My only complaint is that it isn't available in blue or red. The stone color shows dirt, and black is so very... pirate. (Posted on 9/13/11)
- Narrow but functionalReview by Sergio
- Americans take for granted our upper body strength as well as shape. Consequently, our latissimus dorsi are larger than this sweater was designed for, hence my comment that it is "narrow." Overall, however, it is a well made, warm and very nice addition to a riders' wardrobe. (Posted on 3/10/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.