The cleanest way to attach a load using straps up to 1.5" wide, luggage loops are also large enough to pass ropes and bungee cords through. The strong, lightweight, black anodized cast alloy loops attach with stainless steel hex bolts and cap nuts. Bonded alloy and rubber washers. First Cabin all the way. Four loops and fittings.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (9)
- loopsReview by kw
- nice product but bolts are too short for mounting on plastic air head luggage. (Posted on 7/5/16)
- Mixed resultsReview by Ed
- All of the products that I have ordered in the past from Aerostitch have been excellent quality. These luggage loops offer great utility and, unfortunately suffer from a few irritating flaws. Positives: The loops are light, strong, priced right, and the perfect size for the tops of my Vario panniers. I am very happy with those plusses. Negatives: The loops are black (great), so why would the hardware be silver? I had to order black, stainless hardware from another source --arrgh. While only lightly used, the black paint is coming off of one of the loops. Not a huge deal (I will touch it up with a felt tip marker). However, not what I would have expected. Overall, okay, but not up to Aerostitch's usual attention to detail. (Posted on 4/8/15)
- Well Made...Review by JohnO
- 1-5/8" center-to-center hole spacing by the way... should be included in the product description so as not to keep us guessing. (Posted on 11/6/13)
- nice productReview by James
This is a very nice product, excellent machining and overall appearance.
The SS washers (nice touch) I received are far too large, inside hole diameter is greater that the od of the nut. (Posted on 4/25/13)
- luggage loopsReview by Turtle
- I have a Kawasaki C-10 concours. The elastic straps inside the saddlebags broke. That causes all the loose item in the bags to fall down into the lids every time the bags are opened. The straps cannot be purchased alone and the bags are 400+ dollars each. I mounted the loops inside the bags and I can use small bungees, straps or a net to retain stuff... Works great!!!! (Posted on 2/3/12)
- Impressed with the design and qualityReview by bobz
- I've add these loops to my side bags for additional tie down points. Great quality, thoughtful rubber washer helps the water proofing. (Posted on 2/2/12)
- great add-on Review by Snookers
- A great add-on to hard bags.....makes lashing down extras a breeze (Posted on 4/9/11)
- these work very well atta...Review by Mike Yaro
- these work very well attached to the top of hard bags for tie down spots,they dont get in the way. (Posted on 12/28/07)
- These work well with ROK ...Review by JC Blades
- These work well with ROK straps. Must have with Jesse bags. (Posted on 3/9/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.