A top quality Japanese-built glove for colder-weather rides. And really, really comfortable. The cuff and palm are lined with soft, brushed nylon, and the backside side of the hands are lined with a warmer heavier synthetic. The fingers are articulated and pre-curved, and the knuckle area is padded with a diamond pattern quilting. The exterior shell is constructed of 1.2 mm waterproofed cowhide leather with a hidden waterproof/breathable membrane. The wrist and cuff is cinched with hook & loop. Reinforced palm. Ultra Nice. Sizes: 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (9)
- Good cold weather glovesReview by Danno
Having ridden with these all winter, I can now add a review of these gloves.
Very top of the line leather, with fabulous quality in the stitching, design, and manufacturing. They work well with the heated grips of my R1200RT, but also work with the non-heated grips of my Harley. The palms aren't mega thick, but plenty thick enough for warmth and protection. The rest of the glove is made of brawny yet soft, top quality leather.
i have poor circulation in my fingertips and even with these superb gloves, I still get a bit of "finger-numb", but compared to lesser quality gloves, they provide better overall warmth.
One concern I'd pass along to anyone is the sizing of these gloves. I'm a Size 10 in Held gloves and own 5 or 6 different pair of Helds, plus a plethora of other brand-name gloves that are size 10. So, I naturally ordered these cowhide gloves in size 10. Way too big. I exchanged them for 9.5, which work well, but in a perfect world, I would have a size "9.3/9.4" in these gloves, which of course doesn't exist. I realize they are meant to accommodate glove liners, but they are nonetheless sized a bit large.
All in all, a superb winter glove. Expensive, yes.....but if you ride often &/or long distances in cold weather, well worth the price. (Posted on 4/30/13)
- Warm Hands At LastReview by Brant
- I had been relying on light-weight gloves and grip heaters to survive in the winter. Bad plan! Some parts of my hand were too cold, others too hot. These heavy-duty gloves were the answer. Warm hands, no air leaks, comfortable. They do require a bit of adaptation. Their thickness affects reach to the brake and clutch levers. (Posted on 2/6/12)
- I cannot recommendReview by Ron
- I wore them for the first time this morning. My daily commute is 90 miles(approximately two hours total), and I ride a Yamaha WR250X. My bike does not have heated grips. When I left the house it was 39 degrees Fahrenheit. When I got to work my hands felt as though they could be frost bitten. I wore a pair of Manzella liners in them as well. I could definitely feel the wind coming through the seams. For the price I cannot recommend them. I have other winter gloves that do the same for far less. (Posted on 10/28/11)
- After 5 years, still the bestReview by St.
- After 5 years, including two r/t trans-continentals and many other long rides, the most comfortable cold-weather gloves I own. Riding an R1100RS. (Posted on 12/7/10)
- Quite warm and comfortableReview by Motorcycle Classics Magazine
- We reviewed these gloves in November 2009 and found them to be quite warm and comfortable. We also appreciated the understated vintage style. Read our full review at motorcycleclassics.com/2009-winter-riding-gloves (Posted on 11/15/10)
- Top Quality winter gloveReview by Ross Johnson
- These have to be the best winter gloves I've ever owned. Very well made and extremely comfortable. Since they come in 9-1/2 size it truely does;"Fit like a glove." (Posted on 11/6/10)
- I agree they are very com...Review by Fred Farber
- I agree they are very comfortable and warm. They are not waterproof for very long times but are fine for half an hour or so. Usually when it is precipitating and I am wearing these gloves the precipitation is in the form of snow. (Posted on 4/25/09)
- Excellent comfort and fit...Review by Erik Hoover
- Excellent comfort and fit and pretty warm. Not waterproof in my experience, however. (Posted on 8/15/08)
- They are very comfortable...Review by Robert Cyr
- They are very comfortable. Work well with heated grips because they are a little thinner on the inside of hand. They keep me pretty comfortable to about 30 deg. If your have any wind protection there is no limit. They are not as bulky as they look. Very good glove. Looks good to. (Posted on 5/6/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.