Maybe only the Japanese, with their respect for and interest in cafe-racer culture, could come up with gloves that are not only ideal for 3-season usage, but which look superb and feel this great when you pull them on and lay your hand to the grips. Beautifully constructed and detailed, these gloves feature fantastic quality hides and are perforated and vented along the knuckles and palm to help keep hands cool when the weather’s hot. Sturdy reinforced knuckles, palm and gauntlet make these gloves safe without sacrificing functionality or comfort. Oversize hook and loop cinch strap. The most gorgeous, luxurious gloves in this catalog. Black. Sizes: 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10.
- Sizing Guide - Glove Fitting - A fast, easy and accurate way to measure. You will always get a precise, comfortable and correct glove fit.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Nice Gloves…ButReview by Don
Nicely built and finished gloves but they don't fit my hand. The palm fit is good and was based on tape measure reading for my hand. However, the fingers are way, way too long and they felt like seal flippers while actuating brake and clutch levers. I do have short fingers but I find other gloves of similar size don't fit me this poorly. Even other Aerostich gloves of the same size fit just fine.
Also, they have little vent holes on the tops of the fingers and cold air blows in there. Might be OK for warmer weather but not for the 40's and 50's. They have to go back. (Posted on 2/18/16)
- Great GlovesReview by Thomas
- Definitely worth the money! The softest warmest gloves you can buy. Period. Love these!!! (Posted on 3/24/14)
- Lubbly jubblyReview by Bob
Beautiful gloves, these deerskin gloves are the nicest I've had- I replaced the JRB (same manufacturer) gloves that were trashed after two crashes.
These are nicer, top quality and lovely to wear. (Posted on 3/7/13)
- Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
Thanks 'Chip' for noticing our mistake. The name is no longer the 'luxury Cowhide'. And yes, these are truly incredible gloves. Thank you for giving them a try and for your comments.
Customer service (Posted on 1/29/11)
- Top Quality DeerskinReview by Chip
- Outside of the highest quality Italian dress gloves, these deerskin gloves (NOT cowhide, as indicated here, and even sourced in Pennsylvania) are the nicest I've ever owned. Beautiful, impeccable fit and finish. Great tactile connection with your bike. Styling without peer. You won't be diappointed in this investment, and will want to wear these all the time! (Posted on 1/19/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.