After a long day of riding, inserting and removing foam earplugs can irritate your ears. These form-fitting earplugs are made of moldable silicone that fit very comfortably to the unique contours of any ear. They won’t cause discomfort and are washable & reusable. Doctor recommended for hearing protection with a substantial noise reduction rating of 22 dB. Seals out water and helps prevent swimmer’s ear. Snore proof. Shatterproof carrying case included. (2 pair).
Shatterproof carrying case included.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- OK, but... Review by Wild Will
- They are an OK item but they do not stay on my ear as well I would like. I will continue to use them because they are very comfortable and block out some noise. (Posted on 11/23/11)
- The Best Review by Hollow Road Rider
- I have used foam plugs, push is foam, screw in foam, lift the top of your ear and shove foam... the Mack's silicone are the best and most comfortable I've used. I've been wearing ear protection in wood shops and on the job for 30 years. Mack's silicone are the best for riding the Beemer with a full face mask. (Posted on 8/25/10)
- Wife loves them Review by Joe K
- My wife loves them for studying. I tried them for sleeping, but my ears get sweaty with them. (Posted on 2/20/10)
- Best ear plugs Review by Dennis Sundbeck
- I have been using these for a year and will not go back to the foam variety (Posted on 11/20/09)
- I have been using Mack's ... Review by Barry Schmidt
- I have been using Mack's for years. They work well, stay put and (most of all) block out most of the obnoxious wind noise from bikes, snorers, etc. They will tend to harden if they are left outside of the container for any length of time, but they are not expensive to replace. Better than the foam variety IMO. I found that tearing each "blob" in half works better than using a single one. Nice product. (Posted on 2/9/09)
- Comfortable, but takes a ... Review by John Kendall
Comfortable, but takes a bit of time putting in.
They lose their stickiness fairly quickly.
They gather lint and ear wax in a hurry.
But they do seal out the sound with more comfort than any foam or rubber earplug. (Posted on 1/22/08)