Seam sealed three layer ripstop nylon raincovers that are strong enough to stop rain and road spray all day on a thousand mile rainy day, but pack small enough to carry along and are ready when you need them. A reversed waterproof zipper makes them fast and easy to put on and remove. They are all that’s needed to get home from work with dry feet and boots if the weather changes unexpectedly too. We looked at and tried more than a dozen types from other companies before engineering these.They pack small, are easier to put on and remove and work better. Each cover neatly stores into a built-in hook & loop closed pouch that’s only 3"×4"×1.3". M (7–9), L (10–12), XL (13–14).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (12)
- bootiesReview by Ralph
I tried to save a buck by buying a replacement set from a rival company after my initial set wore out.
Threw them away at the first rest area as they fell apart and bought these over priced covers again (Posted on 5/11/16)
- Easy on easy offReview by Stevo
- Because they pack down so small they are great for quick access in a tank bag. they also work very well and are so easy to get on and off. hit many big rain storms in Oct. AR, AL, and TN. These did the job. They are obviously not for heavy duty work like dabbing in the dirt and such, but work well on the highway. The rain pants worked well too. No leaks! (Posted on 1/6/15)
- Best Boot RaincoversReview by Ray
- I just completed a 4 week 4700mile road trip and found these boot covers to be one of the best motorcycle apparel purchases I've made. They pack super small and provide big protection from the rain. Easy to get on and off. A must purchased for every motorcyclist who rides in unpredictable weather. I used them 10 times during the trip and they are still good as new. (Posted on 8/13/14)
- Short livedReview by Jeff
Bought these for a ride through the Himalayas on Enfields. Conditions were moderate off road. These rain covers lasted about 5 hours before disintegrating between the toe and ankle on the shifting side (in this case the right foot because I was riding a Royal Enfield). If your riding anything off road these are not a good choice. I would look for other alternatives for on road rides too. To and from work or around town these would probably suffice.
(Posted on 7/9/13)
- Must HaveReview by Ali
- These are a must, if you ride in rain. Easy to use and well worth it. (Posted on 9/5/12)
- Feet Dry - These babies are small, pack down, and effectiveReview by Lube
- Gotta love stuff that works - These do! (Posted on 3/12/12)
- Wouldn't be without 'emReview by Steve
- Excellent product! They pack small, and keep your feet dry. What else do you need? (Posted on 11/29/11)
- Emergency rain boot coversReview by Robbin
- Fold up to nothing, tank bag ready,leave ever leave without these. Rode Cincinnati to Nova Scotia, followed by return trip in the outskirts og hurrican Irene, total dry. Need I say anymore? (Posted on 9/3/11)
- years of useReview by maux
Great product, I've used these for more than 5 years for ALL of my wet riding. They need a waterproofing every now and then. The toes have gotten a few hits from the hot pipes when I'm searching for my rideoff stand. They have held up fine and they still look and perform great. I'm looking to get a second set now to retire these and keep them as backups.
An easy recomendation for riding friends!
***** (Posted on 4/27/10)
- In my first rainy ride th...Review by Cleve Bryant
- In my first rainy ride this spring, this product performed as advertised. The second one was in a heavier downpour over 40+ miles. When I got home my Oxtar boots and socks were soaked. The product needs a periodic application of waterproofing spray, so don't forget to do so after each wet ride. (Posted on 5/28/09)
- These work very well. Th...Review by Brian Boles
These work very well. They'll keep your shoes dry, unless you have to step into a deep puddle. One nit - the zipper is a little fussy.
I used to own a very similar product by Rukka. They used 4 big snaps up the inside that were much easier to reach than the zipper on the back.
Personally, I'd prefer a nice 2" wide strip of velcro on the leg inside. That would be the easiest and quickest to put on. (Posted on 5/28/09)
- I used these rain covers ...Review by Mark Smead
- I used these rain covers on a cross country ride from Alaska to Florida, through two torential downpours and my feet were completely dry. They also work to just insulate from the cold. On/Off in no time. Great product. (Posted on 4/15/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.