These hook & loop closure bags are carefully made from 400D Oxford weave nylon, with a highly water-resistant PU (Polyurethane) coating on the the inside. Each bag offers ultra-durable secure storage capacity with a faster, more convenient closure than zip-lock or zippered bags and drawstring stuff sacks. These bags are perfect inside a tank bag, backpack or saddle bag. They are tough enough to stand up to vibrational wear, abrasion and long-term expedition use. The hook & Loop strip across the top is ½" wide and end-to-end secure.
The smallest size is perfect to keep earplugs clean and protected. The largest works for full-page documents and file folders. In between sizes are great for first aid kit or cooking tools, or to protect and organize electronics. The one that's long and short is great as a travel office for organizing and keeping pens, receipts, money, and miscellany all in one place inside a tank bag or travel pack.
We've been making and selling these for more than thirty years now. We're still using some of the originals. They don't wear out. Nobody else makes anything similar, and they continue to work better than anything else for what they do. Blue.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- useful bag Review by willliam
- I use the smallest bag to carry extra foam ear plugs on long trips. It's useful for this, but a previous iteration used to have an adhesive strip which I found useful (Posted on 5/10/15)
- Large is a good size Review by Lance
- I just received the so-called Large bag, and it's a perfect fit inside my small RKA tankbag, essentially the size of a 1 qt Ziploc, my previous waterproofing strategy. Haven't tested the waterproofness yet, but the quality seems great, and I expect to use this for many years. (Posted on 8/1/12)
- Solid replacement for ziplock baggies Review by Bagman
- After bouncing around the knapsack, inside the top case, plastic baggies fall apart. That won't be a problem here. Very sturdy, and appears that it can hold off water for a while. Haven't tested that yet. Would like more colors to choose from. Wish they had a little window, so I could look inside. Also a bit expensive. But unless something awful happens to it, this is the last one I'll ever have to buy. (Posted on 6/20/12)
- Aerostich bags Review by Peter
- they help keep my stuff semi organized. i have used them before and like em. (Posted on 1/3/12)
- 1001 uses Review by Bayou Crier
- I bought the 5" X 5" to store my CO2 capsules in for flat repair. It is the only thing durable enough to bounce around in the tail section of my bike. (Posted on 12/13/11)