If your pocket camera, iPod, radar detector, or notebook computer looks like it’s been through the Korean War after you carry it on motorcycle trips, then you need our fleece “stuff sacks.” They are great protection for any delicate or breakable items you might want to carry. The fleece provides a cushioning effect against vibration, rough roads, or a short drop. A supernyl drawstring tunnel eliminates bulky closure, and the handy cordlock keeps bags closed. A Large size bag fits perfectly around a Kindle reader for taking your electronic reading on the road. The XXL size makes a great pillow when loosely filled with soft items. A warm camping hat, too. Assorted colors.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Fleece bagReview by Jerry
- Large bag is perfect fit for my Samsung Note 8.0 (Posted on 10/12/13)
- Hide these things away....Review by Rich
- ....or else they get stolen. These bags are so versatile and useful they keep getting "borrowed" for non-motorcycling usage. Around my house Kindles, cell phone chargers, cameras, iPhones, GPS units (including accessories), electronic test equipment, even glassware all live in fleece bags. A good well-made product with a million uses. (Posted on 1/2/13)
- Non-Motorcycle UsesReview by MotoWilly
- We have used these bags for transporting external hard drives. We place the drive in a ziplock plastic bag, then into the Fleece Bag. Neither the cords nor the bags show any wear after 5 years. We just purchased another half dozen. By the way, the largest also holds an iPad very nicely, folded over for extra protection. Highly recommended but then again, I have yet to buy anything from Aerostich that I didn't like. (Posted on 12/20/11)
- Good on motorcycle travelReview by Grog
- Good, safe, individual storage bags that were placed in motorcycle saddle bag. GPS, digital camera & other items not scratch on coast-to-coast and boarder-to-boarder road trips. Still using original Aerostich Fleece Bags from eleven years ago. (now to get a few more...) (Posted on 3/29/10)
- Great for travel.Review by Bill in Houston
- These fleece bags are another great idea from Aerostich. I have the M, L and XL sizes. You can store delicate electronics in them and they won't get beat up-cell phones, MP3 players, scanners, portable DVD players...They are well made, however, the one I got recently is not quite as thick fleece as the ones from about 10 years ago. But still very useful. (Posted on 3/17/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
PACKING & PROTECTING MADE SIMPLE
Ortlieb roll-top waterproof bags were the first of their kind. Introduced over twenty-five years ago, they have been much-copied but continue to set the standard for dryness, function and reliability.
For quick protection from impact and vibration, put your cameras, radios, tablets, flux capacitors and all delicate things into Aerostich fleece bags and then throw them all into a dry bag duffel. Add a pair of shorts or long pants, a sweatshirt or fleece jacket (depending on the weather at the moment), and your bathroom kit. Strap the dry bag to your rack or saddle and take off.
Aerostich fleece bags make packing and protecting your delicate electronic or optical things simple: Just bag the stuff and toss it into your duffel. This is much easier than having to carefully pack each fragile item between soft things, and it also makes on the road access to your stuff faster and less frustrating.