This comfortable knit jersey maintains a comfortable “touch” even when wet. Made of a substantial polyester, with a bit more body than most, lightly padded elbows and lycra collar and cuffs ensure durability and a good fit. Simple is good. Self-stores in its own hidden pocket. We make these ourselves, right alongside the Roadcrafter and Darien suits. Black, Green or Grey. M–XXL.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Power Ranger! Review by WRW9751
- Just because I consider myself a Power Ranger doesn't mean I want everyone to know it! Very tired of the kid terrific gear out there! Don't buy big you will be happy with your correct size. (Posted on 5/30/14)
- Well made Review by Dale
- Great shirt. Unfortunately, I listened to all the people warning that the sizes ran large. I normally wear XL and ordered a L. The sleeves are too short. Now that I've worn it trail riding once and washed it, I probably can't return it. Maybe my wife will wear it. (Posted on 8/23/13)
- Aerostitch Off Road Jersey Review by Kermit
Ordered it - Impressions when I received it - great item but much too large. Ordered/received a MED, and although in 90% of teh world I am a MED, their edition of MED is a LG. Asked about exchange to a SM, they do not order that size. Very disappointed.
Also, the tag states that is Polyester/cotton: the shirt material tag states that it is 100% Polyester - not sure of the breath-ability since I did not were it because I knew it was going back. The Aerostich agent did not have a clue how breathable it really was not did they know why it is not offered in small. Think it is a great item - disappointed how little real info there was an not more choices. Sour grapes because I can't get one. (Posted on 6/8/13)
- Bullet Proof Review by John
- I ordered this shirt (thanks to some helpful reviews on sizing, Large was right for me at 6'3" 195lbs.) My wife brought me a tattered and chewed padded envelop and asked "did you order something?" My heart sank. She said "Charlie ripped the shirt out of the package and has been carrying it around the backyard." Charlie is my pit bull. When i got the shirt away from him, it was fine. No holes, no rips. The packaging was in tatters all across the back yard, but the shirt was flawless. Nice. (Posted on 7/26/12)
- Had to buy more Review by Ken
- I bought one of these in green a few years ago and it quickly became my favorate riding shirt. I had a medium speed get-off wearing it over armor, and it held up with no more than a small hole in the shoulder. I just bought two more and wear them for more than just riding. They are sized a little large. I can recommend these without reservation. They don't look gaudy like most of the other jerseys on the market as well. (Posted on 2/24/12)
- works good, should last a long time Review by jhansen
- I bought this for an additional layer under the textile jacket I have. More than good. Fit and finish are as advertised. (Posted on 12/15/11)
- Looks great Review by Charliemitch
- I've been wanting one of these forever. Haven't had the chance to wear it yet, but initial inspection exceeded my expecctations. Can't wait to really try it out. (Posted on 11/12/11)
- Very Boring Jersey Review by Bob
- Received the 'Stitch Off-Road Jersey and proceeded to take it to Big Bend to ride the desert. Very comfortable, well-made and understated. Don't need to look like an advertisement to ride in style! Perhaps more colors? Blue? (Posted on 11/1/11)
- Exactly what I was after Review by Cam
- This was exactly what I was after. A good quality off-road jersey without Power Ranger graphics. Very comfortable, also seems to handle a decent range of temps for a single layer. It did run a little big, so I had to return XL for a L. At 6'4", 180 lbs I normally need the XL length but not on this one. Large is perfect. Previous review stated this but I wasn't sure if it accounted for slim builds. (Posted on 2/21/11)
- Portection and Comfort Review by Ron
- I purchased this shirt as an alternative to my off-road mx wear for a little more protection. This middleweight jersey wears cool in summer and wicks moisture quickly. It is warm for layering under a light weight jacket in cooler weather. The soft material is resistant to stains and is very comfortable against your skin. Worn alone the padded elbows offer better protection for dual-sport riding and is thick enough to deflect the usual side road debris. The shirt does run a little big in sizing as I wear a XL and returned it for a Large and it fits perfect. For the price it is an exceptional jersey for anytime riding. (Posted on 8/13/10)