This comfortable sweater is the perfect layer for traveling, especially on chilly mornings or through sudden temperature changes. The offset front zipper reduces multi-layer “zipper stacking.” A deep placket provides adjustable comfort, and details like the windproof stand-up collar and lycra bound cuffs and hem are reasons it will never see the back of your closet. The lightweight TLTec fleece has a reputation for superior coziness. It packs to nothing, is great over an Electric Vest, and provides maximum layering versatility. Self-stores in its own pocket. S–XXL.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- A ProReview by stephensouderweaver
- Great match for my DARIEN jacket. It's good down to my commuting threshold (25F), and just otherwise looks sharp. Wife says I shouldn't wear it to church but, hey, it's cold in there ... (Posted on 12/7/16)
- No fuss No muss. It worksReview by David
- I wear this under my Roadcrafter one piece on my commute to work. From 40 degrees down to 20 degrees. Its all I need over a business dress shirt. This fleece JUST WORKS as advertised. (Posted on 12/28/13)
- Awesome warmthReview by Danno
- I searched quite some time to find a replacement for my old 1/4 zipper fleece sweater which was just worn out. This piece is so soft and warm I am amazed. It fits perfect under my heavy leather jacket and stops the wind completely. 30 degree temps don't phase it a bit, I stay toasty warm. If you're thinking about purchasing this sweater, hesitate no longer. Buy it, you won't be disappointed. (Posted on 2/14/12)
- Another great Aerostich product.Review by Bill
- This sweater is warm under my Darien jacket while riding. And it's TOO warm for off the bike use in our mild Houston winters. If I wear it off the bike, I'll roast! It's well made and sure to last for years. It looks kinda goofy with the offset zippers, but who cares(I don't). My only complaint is it's almost impossible to stuff it into its own pocket-the pocket should be a little larger. (Posted on 3/14/10)
- I'm wearing this thing ou...Review by Kiel Gillis
I'm wearing this thing out! Awesome piece of equipment. Fits wonderfully, keeps me warm in all ranges of temperatures. I was very impressed that the elastics in the cuffs and waist are awesome. As you know, sometimes elastics dont return to their form after you have, i.e. rolled your sleeves up. Not the case here.
Im wearing mine all the time this winter! Will be getting a replacement for SURE once this one wears out......whenever that is....but many many years from now. Youd be silly not to get one yourself! (Posted on 2/19/09)
- i have the heavy model, a...Review by islandstrom
- i have the heavy model, and it's the warmest piece of gear I own. This and my trusty TB2 jacket get me through any day above 33 degrees. Well made, too. (Posted on 7/2/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.