By itself, the fully lined jacket worn alone is wonderful. Armored, lightweight, underarm and back-vented, nine pockets, cool-wearing, rotated sleeves, action back gussets, adjustable waist tabs and much more. Zipped together with the matching pants it's as fast and convenient to use as a one piece suit.
The jacket overlaps pants by about six inches. It is attached to the pants with a securely sewn 270º circumferential two way zipper that can stand up to stress and hard use. You can start the zipper sliders and connect the jacket and pant while wearing both.
Separately, the pants have a waist drawstring with cord locks, and there are two additional pockets sewn into its lining accessible behind the flaps covering the side zippers. All the features of the one piece design are included in the two piece, making this our most versatile riders suit.
The Roadcrafter Classic jacket is tailored to minimize wind flutter and drag at higher speeds yet it also is lightweight and compact enough to pack away small, or carry into an office.
Years of experience have proven the Roadcrafter Classic's abrasion protection and all-weather capability. Like all Roadcrafter's this suit is covered with innovations: high-visibility Scotchlite™ reflective,all those strategically placed pockets, provisions for removable arm and thigh map window pockets, optional hip and back impact armor, highly water resistant underarm and back vents, an ultrasuede collar, and a variety of adjustable tabs and zippers to fine-tune the fit.
The Roadcrafter Classic Two-Piece is all about attention to detail, real-world riding and meticulous craftsmanship. Mil-spec 500 Denier Cordura® GORE-TEX® fabric. Five colors: black, grey, hi-viz lime yellow, oxblood, or tan. Six abrasion area colors: black, grey, hi-viz lime yellow, tan, cobalt blue, red, or silver. Machine washable. Men's 34, 36–54 short, regular or long. Women's 2-20.
Buy Both & Save
Purchase both the Roadcrafter Jacket and the Roadcrafter Pants and save $100 off the total price! Discount will automatically be applied during checkout.
- Color Picker
- Contrasting Color Thread
- Sizing Chart
- Sizing Tool
- TF Pad Removal and Replacement
Other ReviewsVideo: Roadcrafter After the Crash
Getting the Perfect Fit
We make Roadcrafters in many colors and over 25 different custom-alterable sizes. If you wear a size 40 men's blazer or sport coat, the same size Aerostich jacket will fit over your street clothes. If you’re unsure of your size, see the sizing chart or call and we’ll help you get the right fit.
We offer custom size alterations, non-stock colors and several specialized optional features. Roadcrafter Alterations are made at the customer’s expense. Standard suit colors: mix & match a black, grey, or hi-viz lime yellow shell with either black, grey, silver, hi-viz or cobalt blue ballistic patches. Request your free swatches.
Hassle Free Sizing Exchange
If you happen to need a different size, return the suit and we'll ship out a replacement free of charge (applies to domestic ground shipments only).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (23)
- Above all expectations!Review by Jose
- Absolutely above all expectations! I like the way it feels, and its functionality, pockets are big enough, velcros are still working, been doing the Nik Wax at least twice a year and it's still as waterproof as it was when I first got it. Very awesome piece of jacket! (Posted on 1/20/17)
- 20 hours of miseryReview by EA Rider
I recently took an extended ride through some of the worst weather I've experienced ever in my short time riding.
I decided to do a road trip to Vegas not long after receiving my aerostitch gear.
The first 400 miles was torrential rain, with no let up, high winds.
Within 250 miles my so called water proof Gerbing gloves were soaked all the way to the liner.
When I decided to take a pit stop at mile 500, it was not raining. I had stripped off my layers, discovering the only piece of equipment that failed was my gloves.
The Aerostitch suit had managed to keep the rain from going below my collar (I did have a rev'it balaclava on but it leaked slightly).
So basically Aerostitch's claims of being highly resistant to rain in tropical storm conditions is true, it's been bullet proof so far.
One thing I would like to see Aerostich do, make a Goretex balaclava that fully covers the neck front AND back. The rev'it P.O.S I was wearing still left the back of my neck exposed. My proposal is that Aerostich makes a Goretex balaclava that will not only provide the coverage I wanted but also snap onto the collar that Aerostich so thoughtfully provided snaps for yet mysteriously nothing connects to it. Hmm... Getting the hints i'm dropping? (Posted on 11/4/16)
- The time has comeReview by Alyn
- After 15 years I think the time has come to replace my two piece Roadcrafter suit. So many countries, so many bikes and so many Kms (miles) it is letting me down in the rain. It has never been crashed and I have tried to maintain it as best I can but time is a warrior and I cannot justify sending it international freight for refurbishment. I will miss you, dear friend. That filthy day from Berlin to Prague, the 1000 Km of rain from Melbourne to Sydney, the snow over the Dolomites, all part of the suit. Thank you Andy, thank you for making a suit for riders. (Posted on 11/5/15)
- Pure comfort, fantastic fit - Roadcrafter ClassicReview by Oosik
- This is my first textile M/C jacket. I appreciate the great fit and right out of the box - its a very comfortable jacket. I can see that it is breaking in very nicely as I ride more with it. Another feature I appreciate - its less than half the weight of my old leather jacket. (Posted on 5/1/15)
- Comfort and ProtectionReview by JRob
18 years ago I purchased my first Roadcrafter suit. A year and 20K miles later I had a personal meeting with the pavement. Having slid 300ft I can tell you that there is no better protection than the Roadcrafter. Not a scratch or abrasion where the suit covered my body. Helmet and gloves did not fair so well.
During the time that I was wearing the suit It gave plenty of comfort as well. It kept the rain out and kept me warm on cold days. On hot days I'd open the vents and on very hot days fill the pockets with ice. Total comfort with the knowledge that you are protected when something goes horribly wrong. Would definately endorse the Roadcrafter. (Posted on 8/22/14)
- The best motorcycle jacket on the marketReview by Don
- My first Aerostich outfit was a Darien Light jacket and pants I bought about 15 years ago. I then purchased a Roadcrafter one piece and wear that through the fall and winter. I like the durability of the Roadcrafter, but the one piece is a little hot for the middle of summer, and the Darien Jacket flaps around a might on naked street bikes at freeway speeds, and while the cut is perfect for a standard or a dual sport, it's a little long on a sport bike crouch. My perfect soution was the Roadcrafter jacket with the Darien Light pants, perfect! In truth all of these items are quality products and I wear them all, I just have the misfortune (cough, lie, cough) of having a lot of differnt bikes. This Roadcrafter jacket is all purpose, well built, weatherproof and ventilates very well. Worth every penny I paid, and I'll have it for many years to come. It only gets better with age. (Posted on 9/24/13)
- great investmentReview by MK
- Where to start... I love this jacket. I bought a hi-viz in mid 2001, and one crash and about 150,000 miles later, it's still going strong. I just ordered another one, not because the 2001 suddenly went bad, but because it's getting a little long in the tooth (the hi-viz really picks up stains, and the waterproofing isn't nearly as effective as it once was). This isn't simply a jacket, it's a long term investment in safety. (Posted on 11/28/12)
- Be Seen!Review by Robert
- Having completed the "hat trick" of jackets (Darien, Fallstaff, Roadcrafter), the Roadcrafter tops them all! Be seen in Hi-Viz! (Posted on 10/11/12)
- Perfect Fit!Review by Huli
I just received the jacket via FedEx. The fit is absolutely perfect! I have gone through many jackets and they were never quite right... waist too big and flaps in the breeze, sleeves too short so water gets up them. Without even riding the jacket I can tell it is the best ever!!
Of course I will update my post once I get a few hundred miles on it. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Great JacketReview by Joe B
- Nice Jacket. Fits great looks great and performs even better! (Posted on 6/26/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.