Tactical model omits the ballistic abrasion areas for less weight, more freedom of movement, and a more industrial and traditional work wear appearance.
Four colors: black, grey, hi-viz lime yellow or tan. Machine washable. Sizes: Men's 34 regular and 36–54 short, regular or long. Women's 2-20.
Lighter-weight yet strong HT200 Denier Nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with added 500 Denier Cordura® abrasion-resisting areas at the elbow, shoulder and knees to provide increased abrasion resistance. Six removable oversized visco-elastic TF3 impact pads provide additional abrasion and impact protection at the elbow, shoulder and knees, too.
Except for lighter HT200D Nylon replacing the 500D Cordura, all other details and features are the same as the Roadcrafter Classic Two Piece.
Four Jacket/Pant colors: black, grey, hi-viz or tan. Five abrasion area colors: black, grey, hi-viz, oxblood or tan. Women's sizes feature a smaller neck, narrower shoulders, more defined waist and extra hip room. Men's 34 regular, 36-54 short, regular or long. Women's 2-20.
- Guaranteed-Better-Fit Size Chart
- Accu-Fit Automatic Size Calculator
- TF Impact Armor Removal and Replacement
- Hi-Viz 2.0 Guide
Other ReviewsVideo: Roadcrafter After the Crash
Video: 29,000 miles on a Ruckus (Roadcrafter Classic)
Roadcrafter suits are available in many colors and over 30 sizes. If you wear a size 40 Long men's suit, the same size Aerostich suit will fit over your street clothes. If you’re unsure of your size, see the sizing chart or call and we’ll help you get the right fit. Custom size alterations, non-stock colors and several specialized optional features are also available separately. Roadcrafter Custom Fit Alterations are made at additional charge.
Hassle Free Sizing Exchange
If you happen to need a different size, just return the suit and we'll ship out a replacement free of charge (domestic ground shipments only).
Overall length* difference is 1 1⁄4".
Short to Regular:
Overall length* difference is 3".
Regular to Tall:
Overall length* difference is 2".
* Overall length = collar to ankle
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.