Stealth model is all black and includes the two layer abrasion areas but replaces all reflective areas with black matching fabric. A working rider's suit.
Black. Machine washable. Sizes: Men's 34 regular and 36–54 short, regular or long. Women's 2-20 short, regular or long.
By itself, the fully lined jacket worn alone is wonderful. Armored, lightweight, underarm and back-vented, nine pockets, cool-wearing, rotated sleeves, action back gussets, adjustable waist tabs and much more. Zipped together with the matching pants it's as fast and convenient to use as a one piece suit.
The jacket overlaps pants by about six inches. It is attached to the pants with a securely sewn 270º circumferential two way zipper that can stand up to stress and hard use. You can start the zipper sliders and connect the jacket and pant while wearing both.
Separately, the pants have a waist drawstring with cord locks, and there are two additional pockets sewn into its lining accessible behind the flaps covering the side zippers. All the features of the one piece design are included in the two piece, making this our most versatile riders suit.
The Roadcrafter Classic jacket is tailored to minimize wind flutter and drag at higher speeds yet it also is lightweight and compact enough to pack away small, or carry into an office.
Years of experience have proven the Roadcrafter Classic's abrasion protection and all-weather capability. Like all Roadcrafter's this suit is covered with innovations: high-visibility Scotchlite™ reflective, all those strategically placed pockets, provisions for removable arm and thigh map window pockets, optional hip and back impact armor, highly water resistant underarm and back vents, an ultrasuede collar, and a variety of adjustable tabs and zippers to fine-tune the fit.
The Roadcrafter Classic Two-Piece is all about attention to detail, real-world riding and meticulous craftsmanship. Mil-spec 500 Denier Cordura® GORE-TEX® fabric. Six colors: black, grey, red, hi-viz lime yellow, tan or cobalt blue. Six abrasion area colors: black, grey, red, hi-viz lime yellow, tan, cobalt blue, or silver. Machine washable. Men's 34, 36–54 short, regular or long. Women's 2-20 short, regular or long.
Getting the Perfect Fit
- All Roadcrafters are available in more than sixty in-stock sizes, with a wide range optional fitting-alterations if needed. Men’s models are stocked by suit (chest) size in ‘short’, ‘regular’ and ‘tall’ versions. Women’s models are stocked by dress size in short, regular and tall versions, too. Inventoried stock sizes are shipped within 24 hours.
- Roadcrafters are intended to fit nicely over a layer of street clothing, so if you wear a size 40R men's blazer or sport coat…or a size 8L women’s dress…select the same size Aerostich jacket or suit. If you’re unsure of your size, see the sizing chart guidelines, or contact us (218 722 1927, email@example.com) and we’ll help you get the right fit. We will ask for information about your height, weight, chest/suit or dress size, and your jeans or pants ‘waist x inseam’ size.
- Find detailed information about ordering optional alterations, non-stock colors and specialized features here. Fully custom made-to-measure garments are not available. Standard suit colors are mix & match Black, Grey, Oxblood, Orange and Hi-Viz Lime Yellow body areas with your choice of Black, Grey, Silver, Hi-Viz abrasion areas. Request free color swatches here.
Hassle Free Sizing Exchange
If you happen to need a different size, just return the suit and we'll ship out a replacement free of charge (domestic ground shipments only).
Buy Both & Save
Purchase both the Roadcrafter Classic Stealth Jacket and the Roadcrafter Classic Stealth Pants and save $100 off the total price! Discount will automatically be applied during checkout.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Too hot or too cold.Review by Doug in Raleigh
These pants and matching bib were purchased to replace a pair I purchased from cycle gear. I was hoping for the price that the Roadcrafter pants would be good for winter riding. Sadly there just isn't much insulation for winter riding and a bit warm for summer riding.
I'm in central North Carolina and the weather is very binary so it's hard to dress. Now that it's fall I ride in 40 degree weather going to work and 60 degrees on the way home. The roadcrafter pants don't have much insulation in the thighs. I used the aero stitch sizing for a great fit with just pants on but not much room for more layers and there's certainly no room for a liner. When it's warm out I've found myself ditching pants and riding with just these pants and underwear on just to stay cool enough.
These pants are great for fall protection, quality and features. They're easy to get on with boots thanks to full-leg zippers, the option for the bib and suspenders works great for those with noassatall disease and they keep the rain out.
Unfortunately, I'm still challenged by the temperature while riding on both a KLR650 and sportster. (Posted on 11/21/16)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.