This sweater is comfy enough next to your skin to be worn as an inner layer, yet substantial enough to be used as a mid or outer layer. 100% dense-knit 380gsm Merino wool resists wind and keeps you toasty, yet breathes so you won’t sweat to death.
Full zipper and zippered chest pocket. Lower in the back with an interior chin/wind guard and flatlock seams throughout. This is the best mid-weight sweater you’ve ever worn. Travel washes and dries well. Blue, Black or Tobasco. 18 oz. M–XL. XXL available in Black only.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Best sweater you will ever own Review by Leggie
- I'm 6'1" 235 pounds and wear a size 52 jacket. I purchased the black sweater in XL. It fits perfectly. To make this review short and sweet, this is an awesome, American made sweater that is worth the money. Buy it. Wear it. Love it. You will not regret it. (Posted on 4/23/14)
- Customer Service Review by customerservice
Item number 1540
Merino Wool Balaclava
Just use the search bar (top right of the screen), enter 1540 and hey presto, cold head problems solved :-)
Customer Service. (Posted on 12/14/11)
- Warmth with a low profile Review by Bayou Crier
- Used this on a 300 mile ride on Texas winter day. The only thing that got cold was the top of my head. Does this come in a balaclava model? (Posted on 12/13/11)
- Merino Full Zip Sweater Review by danlaw
- Great fit and finish. This is the finest mid-layer I have ever owned and makes a great mid-layer. (Posted on 10/12/11)
- I live in this sweater Review by Jeff
- This is one great full zip sweater. I've owned it for more than a year. I'm happy the temperature has dropped so I can start wearing it again. The tigher sleeves work great under all my riding jackets and the fit everywhere else is good. I wear it to work everyday, out to dinner, around the house and while riding. I pretty much live in this sweater during the dreary season. I'm on the Aerostitch site to buy another one and just squirrel it away in case this one ever wears out. No sign of that yet. (Posted on 10/21/10)