If you do not yet have a microfiber shirt, give this one a try. It’s a quality shirt and a nice bargain.The great thing about all microfiber shirts is if (when…) you spill a soft drink (or whatever) all over yourself, simply rinse and wring dry and you’re immediately ready to be a klutz all over again. This long wearing shirt has several useful pockets and a nice clean design. In hot weather it’s cool to wear and provides good sun protection. It’s great to have a microfiber shirt along for hot weather, as a change of clothing, or for an extra layer on a cool evening, too. Tan or Grey. Imported. M–XL.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Nice shirtReview by Bob
- Fits large so wise to check the dimensions before placing order. The button down is done with loops behind the collar not as shown on web. (Posted on 6/27/14)
- SHIRTYReview by Ian
I now have two of these shirts and I can wear them all day, very comfortable.
Recently I was at a sporting event and some dill pickle spilt beer over my shirt. Instead of that sticky damp feeling for hours the shirt dried almost instantly, didn't stain, and the next few hours were still comfortable. (Posted on 12/21/11)
- shirt is comfortable, as ...Review by Kerry Newton
- shirt is comfortable, as advertised. quite roomy around the waist-maybe that's by design. carry a sewing kit, though; most of the buttons have fallen off after only 3 rides and washes. (Posted on 5/2/09)
- Great shirt, wash by hand...Review by Larry Clapp
- Great shirt, wash by hand and hang out to dry and you have a clean shirt for the next day. Everybody that saw this wanted one. (Posted on 4/23/09)
- The loss of buttons does ...Review by Customer Support
- The loss of buttons does not match our experience. When we saw this report, we sent this customer an apology and a replacement shirt (11/5/07). At this writing I am hoping that the experience reported was due to a manufacturing problem affecting one shirt only. During the four + years this microfiber shirt has been available, no shirt purchasers reported this problem, and no shirts have been returned for any reason. (Posted on 2/25/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
Microfiber fabrics feel like cotton, wear like iron, and drip dry very fast. Plus, they pack smaller than regular clothes. All provide great sun protection and hot weather comfort, not to mention that they look great and will last nearly forever. (A white cotton tee shirt has a UPF around 5. Dark tee shirts are a little higher. These microfiber shirts have a UPF in the 20–30 range.)
I love microfiber pants. On trips of any length more than a couple of days I pack a pair, plus one pair of jeans, a pair of cotton shorts and one pair Darien pants. This mix-and match combo works for all temperatures and social situations. Normally I wear the Darien pants over the cotton shorts, which double as underwear. If it is a little cooler, I’ll add the microfiber pants under the Darien pants. If it is real cold wear, I wear all three long pants together (from outer to inner): Darien, microfiber, jeans. For formal off-bike evenings, I wear the microfiber pants. For less formal off-bike wear, the jeans.