This is a Wind-tex lined and lightly insulated cowhide glove perfect for your spring and fall (or mild winter) everyday riding. They’re warmer than regular gloves because of the use of a thin layer of Thermolite insulation, yet you have a better control feel than other insulated cold weather gloves. Made of premium cowhide with padded knuckles, boxed fingers, and a short gauntlet. They will quickly become your favorite gloves for chilly weekday commutes. Goggle wiper is included on the left thumb. Black. S–XL.
- Sizing Guide - Glove Fitting - A fast, easy and accurate way to measure. You will always get a precise, comfortable and correct glove fit.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Excellent winter glovesReview by Don
- Really nice leather. They feel great, and so far, are plenty warm enough for the middle of what passes for winter in central California. Excellent feel for controls and small buttons, and the gauntlet hook-and-loop closure is super secure and easy to adjust around the cuffs of a couple of different jackets. (Posted on 12/27/12)
- Awesome Gloves Review by Kent
I've had these gloves for 2 seasons. I have ridden from Inuvik to Labrador, Newfoundland with these gloves. Teamed up with the Triple Digit Rain Cover they are great for touring. Like all leather products they feel like a custom fit once broken in. They are starting to show some fading and a bit of wear and I'm tough on my gear. I should get at least one more season out of them. I'm definitely going to be ordering another pair.
If you are looking for a comfortable light weight glove that has great feel on the controls get these gloves.
(Posted on 10/25/11)
- mid season glovesReview by bruce david
- Great gloves! A perfect fit, easy to wear under my 3-finger rain gloves. I just returned from a trip around the Great Lakes, and with mornings starting off in the 40's, I was glad to have these. (Posted on 9/25/11)
- Perfect..Review by The Drummer
- The perfect pair! These gloves are a must for those cold rides. Not "bulky" with great protection. Flawless construction, toasty warm! Nice..... (Posted on 3/10/11)
- I have owned a pair of th...Review by Bill Brennan
I have owned a pair of these for years. Several Michigan springs and falls have passed. They have been great friens through rains and temps in the mid-30s.
Finally fading and some wear on my throttle hand, I'm looking toward a second pair soon. (Posted on 10/10/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.