That’s right, no poles! Originally designed for extreme mountaineering, this innovative 2-person, all-weather tent features two incredibly strong inflatable airbeams enclosed in puncture-resistant sailcloth shells that can withstand twice as much force as standard aluminum poles. Even if the airbeams get bent all the way to the ground, they simply spring back into shape. A broken pole is usually a tent’s death sentence. In the rare event that you somehow accidentally damage one of the airbeams, no problem… they’re inexpensive and easy to replace. Plus, no poles means less to worry about misplacing or damaging. With remarkable strength, easy setup, and beautiful simplicity, this shelter can handle it all: vicious downpours, high winds, and early season snow. It’s durable, packs tight for extended trips, and takes 45 seconds or less to set up. Stays virtually condensation-free, thanks to waterproof/breathable fabric and vents. At 39 square feet when erected, the outer fly provides an additional 14 square feet of vestibule space. Nasty weather? Simply close all the doors for impervious storm protection. Dual front doors for individual entry/ exit options. Rear scoop further aids ventilation, even when all doors are closed, and the scalloped tail helps keep body taut. Included foot pump collapses flat as a pancake. Stores inside a dry bag style stuff sack. Repair kit included. Sleeps two. Yellow. 8’8"×5'4"×3'6". Packed size 7"×11", 4 lbs. 3 oz. Tent (2 Person)
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- slow pump (er)Review by Robert
- Foot/hand pump is slow & requires sweat effort in high humidity. Makes me wonder if external poles wouldn't be easier & quicker. Maybe an adapter that would fit my 12 V. air matress pump? I've just set it up in my living room so far, using chairs for ballast, but it looks to be excellent quality. (Posted on 9/13/15)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.