Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Perfect for STReview by Andy H
- This bag is perfect for my ST1300. It's not too bulky, permits gas cap access, attaches securely and has multiple configurations. I got it to hold my IPad in the map compartment and it fits exactly. It's well made with good zippers and two rain covers. Also useful for off bike carrying. I'm pleased. (Posted on 11/20/11)
- I thought these were JapaneseReview by Schlivitz
- I thought the Moto Fizz stuff was made in Japan. Inside this one was the dreaded "Made in China" tag. $160 is alot of coin for a Chinese tank bag. (Posted on 10/3/11)
- great bagReview by Nancy
- Received this bag for Mother's Day and so far absolutely love it. The map window is huge. No more multi-folding a map to fit in the window. Only negative is map bag section lifts up from rest of the bag at speed. I fixed this with a tie wrap around the tab on the map face to the rubber map bag handle. I ride a GS and although the footprint of the bag is large on my tank it doesn't interfere with full lock turns other than turning my turn signal on. Not a problem. I would recommend this bag to a friend. (Posted on 6/20/10)
- Versatile and well-builtReview by Mike Schwab
I have now had this tank bag on my '98 VFR for over a year. As a permanent fixture on the bike, I have grown to appreciate the multiple 'layers' of this bag. The map window is large and easy to access. Coupled with a pair of Air Pockets, maps and other documents are kept safe in the middle section and the main compartment has sufficient room for a tool roll, snacks, a camera, etc. with a zipped mesh top for extra organization.
(Posted on 8/28/09)
- I have used this bag for ...Review by Edward Parker
- I have used this bag for about 6000 miles now with no problems. Lots of storage and very versatile. I would highly recommend this bag for any long distance rider. (Posted on 1/29/09)
- Purchased this tank bag f...Review by Brian Grandfield
Purchased this tank bag for a multi-day trip and it did not let me down. The bag is very nicely constructed and looks like it will last quite a few years stuffed to the gills. I was a little worried at first about over-loading it and then having the magnets slip around on my tank, but my fears were unfounded. Fully loaded, the magnets held secure and the bag didn't even wiggle.
MotoFizz is kind enough to include a few other straps for different tail bag mounting options. After some initial experimentation, I found a set up that works very nicely for daily use.
I can highly recommend this tank bag for it's nice construction, flexible mounting options, and cavernous size. (Posted on 8/4/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.