That cool bike you've got sitting between your legs is officially recognized by the U.S. Federal Government as much more than an amusing toy. These are exact replicas of the signs above the HOV lanes across the freeways of California. They are a reminder that motorcycles are given extra privileges because riding them is social good. We all know that. Unfortunately most of your neighbors don’t. They’re positive motorcycles are self-indulgent toys -- Including yours. Let them know all fifty states have a totally different view, and have installed signs like these above our busiest and most congested roads to announce and declare: MOTORCYCLES OK. Officially. No equivocation. The government knows that choosing riding helps all of us, every time a rider gets on their motorcycle instead of getting into a car. (...thanks Brian)Sign (6" x 27")
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- OKReview by Colin
- For some reason I was expecting an aluminum sign that was stamped with raised lettering or one similar to a true street sign with white background and vinyl sticker type lettering. Its a piece of aluminum with a picture of a "motorcycle ok" sign stuck onto it. From far away its looks cool, but up close it looks like a picture of a sign. Maybe thats enough for most people (Posted on 1/10/14)
- Let your spouse know!Review by George
This was a gift for my best friend. He and I take bi-annual rides to recover from the pressures of life. Our spouses are totally supportive but I just wanted to let him put a stake in the ground!
MOTORCYCLES OK! (Posted on 1/20/13)
- Motorcycles OK - also works for the houseReview by To many bikes
- I have two motorcycles in my living room so this sign "Motorcycles OK" works as well inside as it does outside for the HOV lanes here in California - well made sign of thick aluminum sign looks great! (Posted on 2/16/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.