Unfettered open space for optimal comfort and freedom of movement are what you get in this super lightweight semi-rectangular bag. The light, compressible 800 fill DownTek waterproof down insulation is rated to 15ºF. Since compressed down has no insulating effect, the bottom side insulation has been replaced with an integrated 20” wide full-pad sleeve to guarantee you won't roll off during the night only to wake and find you've been sleeping on a rock or tree branch. Flow-optimized insulation system delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring. Durable, water resistant Pertex® rip-stop nylon outer with soft, supple nylon taffeta inner lining. Build in pillow pocket holds a fleece or small pillow for added comfort. Compresses to 8.5”x8” (Regular) & 8.5”x8.5” (Long). Regular weighs 2lb 4oz, Long 2lb 7oz., Rated to 15ºF. Green/Black.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- BA BagsReview by Roberto
Big Agnes sleeping bags use a "survival rating" to rate their bag's warmth. Some other manufacturers use a "comfort rating" to rate their bags. I usually add 20 degrees to the BA rating to get a "comfort rating".
So a 15 degree bag will be comfortable to most folks down to 30-35 degrees.
Their "pad in the sleeve system" works great. Most comfortable and user friendly system that I've ever used. Just remember, they use the survival rating, not the comfort rating .............. if you want to be comfortable down to 20 degrees, buy the 0 degree bag. (Posted on 12/28/15)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.