Advanced battery technology that works much better (and longer) than even the best conventional lead acid batteries. These batteries are more powerful and dependable. Cranking amp ratings are double to triple regular types. They have an 8 year design life, an ultra long shelf storage life and a low self-discharge rate—after sitting for months (without any trickle charge) it’ll start. Deep cycle reserve power provides sufficient amps for confident starts even when 70% discharged.
Odyssey batteries have superior vibration resistance, a tough ABS case, and are lighter, too. Air shippable and non-spillable “starved-electrolyte” design. Works right out of the box with no charging needed. The California Highway Patrol use these batteries because with the engine off they must run their flashing lights and radios. 12V 14Ah. Cranking power range (depending on model): 100-380A. Weight: 6-26 lbs. Size range: 5.43"–7.27"×3.11"–7.05"×3.98"×6.67".
Surface Transport Only
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Great Battery Review by Carl
- This is the second of these battery's I have purchased. I have one in my 1977 BMW that was installed 9 years ago and is working fine. So when the battery failed in my CBX, I bought another for my Honda. Great product (Posted on 7/22/12)
- Coldest day of the year s...Review by Michael Zumstein
- Coldest day of the year so far and about Zero degrees Fahrenheit this morning, my 1985 Honda started right up, it took about four tries to keep it running but the battery kept cranking. I'm impressed as well as satisfied with this battery (Posted on 1/9/09)
- I found this battery to b...Review by Robert Cyr
- I found this battery to be very forgiving. Without using a Battery Minder or Battery Tender over the cold winter months in NewEngland the bike kept a good charge for years now. (Posted on 5/14/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.