When you hit that unavoidable long, monotonous stretch of road and your fingers begin to go numb and your wrist is starting to ache... simply lift up on the Omni-Cruise control thumb lever to transfer the weight of the throttle return off of your wrist. Pulling the brake lever or rotating the throttle forward turns it off. Simple to install, quick to adjust and safe and easy to use on any bike. High quality powdercoated CNC-machined billet aluminum construction, adjustable tension thumb screw and easy to adjust thumb tab. A quality, well-functioning throttle control device, made with pride in the USA.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- AwesomeReview by Colin
- Awesome, like everything else I order from Aerostitch! (Posted on 9/11/16)
- Easy to fitReview by Peter Terence
- Having just received I have not had chance to ttest it on the road but I have fitted it to my bike and the dry test seem quite prommising. I am looking forward to getting out and riding without pains in my wrists. (Posted on 7/11/15)
- GREAT! Review by Ed
- This is a GREAT product and the best throttle lock for the money and way better than the bar end types. Other than electric cruise or maybe the $200+ throttle locks this baby is the way to go. Have had one on my GS now for over a year and it works as advertised and is easy to engage and disengage. (Posted on 1/30/15)
- Mixed So FarReview by Louis
- I have the Kaoko Throttle Control on my BMW F 800 GT. I decided to give this a try thinking it would be a bit quicker to set. It is a well made device. The problem I have with it involves that I installed Grip Buddies on the bike and the "give" in the grip buddies seems to make turning this a bit difficult. Perhaps it is a question of getting the tension screw adjusted properly. That said once I set the control it held the bike at a constant speed. I find the Kaoko much easier to set and use so far. I am really impressed with the latter device and it is very easy to install and is not impacted by the Grip Buddies. (Posted on 6/6/14)
- Buy One!Review by O G G
- I am impressed with the quality, ease of use and the fact that I can use this one "throttle lock" on all my bikes. R & R is only seconds...simply awesome. (Posted on 3/28/14)
- Great - high qualityReview by James
- This is a high quality product. Upscale from the Go cruise. Screw adjustment means no slipping (unless you want it to). I use it on a 650gs and it works great. (Posted on 12/23/13)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.