Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Most helpful! Review by Matthew
- I remembered my bottle of Pass Gas while trailing a line of RVs on the Blue Ridge and popped a couple of tablets into the tank before passing them at Full Throttle. The look on that guy's face as the gasses entered the camper were priceless, and I'm pretty sure I saw his elderly wife gasp something like "That smells like Josh" before hurling on the passenger window. (She must have thought it was rolled down.) The money spent was worth it right then. Thanks to Aerostich and to Pass Gas for making this wonderful product! (Posted on 7/30/10)
- Not for Human Consumption Review by Jim Cole
- Read the prior reviewers comments. These are not ingest! One tablet per gallon of water makes 91 octane motor fuel. I always carry a handful of these when on trips as one can always find water when finding gasoline stations may be tough. Especially for us who like to travel the roads least traveled. They are well worth their price and has saved my butt on many occasions. Not just for motorcycles. I've used them in my Corvette with great success as I always travel with a few bottles of water in my trunk. Plus when the price of gas went up these were actually a cheaper alternative. Well worth the price! (Posted on 3/22/10)
- I accidently swallowed on... Review by John Beaver
- I accidently swallowed one thinking it was a "No Doze" pill. Man, I wasn't pleasant to be around for a solid week! (Posted on 10/11/07)