Pre-assembled wiring harness makes Ear Cannon installation a breeze. Mount the horn to the bike, plug in the wires from the harness, route the wiring to the battery and connect to the terminals. Simple, quick installation. Includes 30 Amp relay and fuse, insulated terminals, 18" total of wire and complete instructions…not that you’ll need them.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (11)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- Speedy Installation on a KLRReview by Tom Rigsby
- The plug-n-play wiring harness made the air horn installation on my KLR a very easy process. Removed the seat and fed the wiring under the tank with a long zip tie. I also simplified mounting by using a bracket that's available for different motorcycle models. It mounts to the bolt that holds the coolant reservoir. No more squeaky horn! (Posted on 12/5/16)
- Air Horn Wiring HarnessReview by Leroy
- Wiring Harness was worth the money. Simplifies install tremendously. Good heavy duty wire, connectors and relay. Had to lengthen the horn control wire for my bike was not a problem for me. End result was a good, solid install that should provide many miles and years of trouble free service. (Posted on 5/27/15)
- Simple, Simple.Review by loomis
- Less than 2 hours start to finish on mounting and wiring hook up. Do yourself a favor and get this when you get the Blaster. So Simple & looks clean when done. (Posted on 5/20/14)
- Air Horn quick connect kitReview by Mike
- If you get the air cannon, spend a little more and get the plug & play wiring too. Simplifies installation greatly without having to tear into your bikes wiring harness. Simple easy to follow instructions and all the necessary items are in there. Typical good Aerostitch quality and price. (Posted on 7/30/12)
- Plug-n-Play Wiring HarnessReview by BK in Tucson, AZ
- Buy this! Worth the $$. No fuss, easy to install. Everything wrapped in one harness. (Posted on 6/22/12)
- Bird's Nest . . .Not!Review by Steel Face
- Clean, easy and farfignugen are the three words that I would use to describe this product! Buy this thing and make your life easy! (Posted on 4/3/12)
- Worth the moneyReview by piweasel
- The plug and play harness is well worth the money. Quick ans\d simple hook up to get you back on the road sooner. (Posted on 1/30/12)
- Great Harness, but a suggested improvement.Review by Marty's Mark
- The harness is well-constructed and seems very durable. Installation was a snap. The only gripe I have with the harness is that the female connectors that plug into the horn are straight connectors. My air horn has the connectors on the bottom, and the straight connectors cause the wires to hang below the horn. While it's not that unsightly, if the connectors were 90 degree connectors, the wires wouldn't be so noticable below the horn. (Posted on 9/29/11)
- easy installReview by Greysnake
- made the install of the ear cannon on my Roadstar a snap. Being that I had installed a extra fuse panel it was quick and simple. Thanks for carrying a great product. (Posted on 9/28/11)
- Buy this if you buy this hornReview by Hermann
- Made the installation of the Ear Canon very easy. (Posted on 8/16/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.