Securely holds most standard water and drink bottles. The holder angle, height and orientation are fully adjustable and the black resin frame and clamp are ultra-tough. The best universal holder available.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Great itemReview by Edward
- stayed tight and very light (Posted on 8/1/12)
- Power clamp drink holderReview by Beemuu
Great product. Works like a champ. Didn't have the space on the handle bar, but installed it on the crash bar in front of the left side case. My water bottle is always in reach when needed and the clamp holds it tight.
Great product for the money. Thanks! (Posted on 6/25/12)
- Great productReview by jabut
- Just what I needed. Does exactly as it advertises! Many bikers look at me on my way to work in envy with my hot coffee mounted to my handlebars. (Posted on 4/24/12)
- Buy this bottle holderReview by Matt
- Perfect for my needs. Holds a Camelback sized insulated bottle and is always in reach. My bike vibrates a LOT, so I was concerned if the device would stay firmly in place. After a nearly 5,000 mile trip, it performed perfectly. (Posted on 9/14/11)
- Just What I Was Looking ForReview by WingCommander
- Great item. Looks good, works good. Buy it! (Posted on 8/29/11)
- great itemReview by starrider60
- Had my holder 4 years now. Love it. Light weight & adaptable to different bikes. I am asked often where I got it. (Posted on 6/29/10)
- Packaging and instruction...Review by Ron
- Packaging and instructions are in Chinese. Its fairly easy to follow from the pictures, but there is an extra rubber piece that I didn't see where it goes. I **think** it goes with the clamp, but it would have been nice to see if the instructions mentioned it somewhere. (Posted on 6/12/08)