Warmth without bulk is the mission of these close-fitting head sox. These technical polyester microfiber balaclavas fit under a helmet with a minimum of difficulty. Warm out of proportion to their thickness, these are great to have along when chilly drafts threaten. One size fits most. Black.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (8)
- Power Dry BalaclavaReview by George
- Better than expected. Adds lots of comfort on the road sections connecting woods trails on winter rides in SW Virginia. (Posted on 12/21/13)
- Nice BalaclavaReview by Fred
- Bought this for my girlfriend to use in cold weather. Haven't had a chance to try it yet, but the fabric is soft and the neck section is extra long, providing some additional warmth and protection from the wind. Seems well made. (Posted on 4/29/13)
- Power Dry BalaclavaReview by GUY
- Nice and warm under the helmet without bulk. Good neck coverage as well. Highly recommended. (Posted on 10/27/12)
- just rightReview by GUY
- Just the thing for when you need it. Fits in your riding suit for when you don't. Warmer than it looks. No bulk under the helmet. Good neck coverage too. Recommended. (Posted on 10/26/12)
- Power dry balaclavaReview by H20
- Great product. Light, not constraining, provides a nice barrier between entire head and helmet to keep helmet lining clean and allows you to "breathe". Strecthable. Highly recommended. (Posted on 8/9/12)
- Basic Road KitReview by Turnawheel
- Surprisingly effective when used as intended, small/light enough to go on every trip--even summer mornings at altitude can be cold and this, along with or in place of my silk scarf, gives total control of air past my neck, even with vents unzipped, without constriction while still fitting snug and warm. Enough material to be useful in the neck area while pulled up or down, thin enough to adapt to your own layering preference. This is the kind of small thing that can really make a difference. (Posted on 2/7/12)
- I'm a looser ( of all my Aerostich goodies)Review by Buford
- I'm replacing one I lost so I think a lot of their gear. (Posted on 12/17/11)
- Very niceReview by KLR's rule!
Nice product. Haven't had a chance to wear it in really cold weather yet but its keeping my ears and neck warm which is exactly why I bought this!
I would recommend this to anyone! (Posted on 11/14/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.