Jump in, zip up and go. The R-3 'Lights' prioritize every day commuting and errand running. All-in-one protection from weather and other mayhem, with your destination street clothing beneath. Perfect for short-hop on-and-off-the-bike urban use. Also wears great for relaxed day-long rides and on tours of any length.
Advanced zipper and flap designs make this an absolutely waterproof one piece riding suit, and this lighter weight model provides a slightly cooler-wearing experience during hot conditions, too. The suit maintains all the time-tested Roadcrafter design elements for unsurpassed function and a better fit.
R3 Light innovations include completely waterproof zippers, a snap down collar with removable magnetic hold-open clasps, a hidden water-resistant wallet/phone/iPod pocket and custom adjustable impact armor positions.
Options include Integrated Boot Raincovers, Chest Impact and Insulation Pads (Standard and Electric/Heated versions), Boot Raincovers, Back and Hip Armor and all the other Roadcrafter options.
The R-3 Light's outer fabric has an abrasion resistance about two-thirds that of an R-3, but still provides real-world protection. May also be worn without any of its Impact Armor for weather or abrasion protection that packs away very compactly.
Sixteen color combinations: Grey, Black, Tan or Hi-Viz body colors with Grey, Black, Tan or Hi-Viz abrasion areas. Standard machine washable (with removal of collar magnets). Men's 34 regular and 36–54 short, regular or long. Women's 2-20. and Imported.
Rare Earth Magnets: see Additional Information
- ‘Ride More’ Guarantee
- Flash-animated Color Combination Selector
- Guaranteed-Better-Fit Size Chart
- Accu-Fit Automatic Size Calculator
- Roadcrafter Fit and Helpful Hints
- R-3 Light Owners Guide
- TF Impact Armor Removal and Replacement
Other ReviewsRoadcrafter vs. Roadcrafter Light Comparison on Troubadour on a Tiger blog
Through the Air with the Greatest of Ease Sasha Leland crash testimonial
Editorial Review, R-3, Motorcycle.com
Testimonial, Roadcrafter Light - I Am Riding A Lot More
Editorial Review, In 'Stiches: Aerostich R-3, City Bike
Editorial Review, Light The Way: Aerostich R-3 Light, Ultimate Motorcycling
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.