Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (8)
- Cheap & effectiveReview by Craig
- Cheap. Effective. Easy to pull on over riding gloves. Stow in almost no space. Buy several and keep the spares in reserve. (Posted on 9/4/14)
- A simple solution to a naging problem. Review by Royphotog
- I don't ride in the rain often, but the times I have have not been good to my hands or my gloves. The "waterproof" gloves that i had were water proof, for the fist five or ten minutes, then soaked through, I then tried using the plastic bags that the newspaper came with and while that worked to keep my hands dry, there was precious little control. I did fine an XL pair of gloves like these in a local store but they were to tight. These XXL size are much better. I wear them over a pair of large Joe Rocket winter gloves and they go on easy and fit well. They seem to be durable and the price can't be beat. If I road in the rain more often I would get the more expensive three finger gloves Aerostitch sells, but for the occasional use there are great. I did not find them slippery on my standard rubber grips. I did find that they were not very long and did not cover the gloves completely. (Posted on 12/25/12)
- Waterproof but slipperyReview by pastorgumby
- As my title states, these gloves are waterproof- (oversized dish gloves) but they get slippery with my kuryakyn ISO grips when wet, so they are not very safe. Overall the products here have proved to be OK not that great. (Posted on 6/26/12)
- Not sure for big guysReview by Layber
- These fit snugly over size 9.5 insulated ropers, not sure how they would work on gloves that are larger than that. They take a little work to get on, but stay on when I take the gloves off, which is nice, and come off fairly easy. They pack really small, so they are always with the bike now. Worth the $3, but you could probably do just as well at your local grocery store in the house cleaning aisle. (Posted on 10/28/11)
- Good Value for the MoneyReview by Mark
- I rode with these over my Lee Parks gloves for several hours, in a good rain, and my hands stayed completely dry. I put the gaunlets of both the leather & rain gloves inside my jacket sleeve. The outside of the gaunlets of the leather gloves got damp where some rain blew up my sleeve, mostly because the leather gloves had longer gauntlets, but my hands were dry. They fit over my medium insulated gloves with no problem. (Posted on 10/27/11)
- Absolutely perfect but for one thingReview by Jonny
- I have no complaints except for the color. PLEASE make them available in black!! I'm getting way too many dish pan hands jokes. (Posted on 8/10/11)
- A litle titeReview by Wildcat_drvr
- I wear size 9 Competition Ropers on my size 10 wide hands and mine they are tight enough to cramp my hands:( but are OK with my thinner "drivers" gloves under them : ) Rich J. Granger In. (Posted on 7/20/11)
- THEY FIT OVER MY SIZE 9.5...Review by Frank Mansfield
- THEY FIT OVER MY SIZE 9.5 GLOVES WITH SOME ROOM TO SPARE. GREAT FOR RIDING IN THE RAINING DAYS. (Posted on 1/19/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.