Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Perfect product Review by Craig
- I purchased this product to wear under a Summer season highly vented jacket on those cooler mornings we have in the upper midwest - I really love this thing - Fits great: I'm 6' 200# & the large size fit just perfect, has good length, light-weight, and really stops the wind. When it warms up, it stores nicely away in the smallest of cubbies. It's nicely made, with a small arm stash pocket and a hidden pocket along the bottom hem, (which I recently discovered). Yeah, it's it cost more than I wanted to pay - but it's well worth it. You won't be disappointed. (Posted on 4/30/16)
- QualityReview by Darrell
- I have a lot of Aerostitch items, it's just the best quality riding gear I have ever had over the last forty years of riding. Thanks for the quailty. (Posted on 4/20/16)
- Excellent!Review by Brian
- I live in Kentucky. We are having our worst winter in years. I bought the Windstopper Jersey to wear under my riding coat. It effectively blocks the cold winter wind and because it is not thick and bulky I never know I have it on. It is a very roomy garment so wearing it over other layers in no problem. Attention to detail is top notch. Aerostitch garments aren't cheap but there's a reason - they're simply the best. Not the best for the money. The best. (Posted on 3/24/14)