Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Perfect Layering Piece!Review by Rashid
- I purchased 3 of these shirts to wear with different Riding suits and situations. The wind blocking material is of very high quality. I was out in about 37 degree weather with one of these jerseys, a Eddie Bauer primaloft Vest , and my trusty Transit 2 jacket and was good for about 3 hours at non highway speeds. At the 3 hour mark my arms started to get chilly and decided to throw on my Aero fleece sweater and was good to go for another few hours. (Posted on 1/19/17)
- Ideal for layeringReview by Daniel
- You might be able to leave your electric vest behind. I wear it under my Roadcrafter and find it is really effective at cutting the chill--down to about 45-50 degrees outside temperature. It's not bulky, and you'll hardly notice it. Layering is the way to go, and this is an ideal layer to have in the bag. (Posted on 9/12/16)
- Perfect product Review by Craig
- I purchased this product to wear under a Summer season highly vented jacket on those cooler mornings we have in the upper midwest - I really love this thing - Fits great: I'm 6' 200# & the large size fit just perfect, has good length, light-weight, and really stops the wind. When it warms up, it stores nicely away in the smallest of cubbies. It's nicely made, with a small arm stash pocket and a hidden pocket along the bottom hem, (which I recently discovered). Yeah, it's it cost more than I wanted to pay - but it's well worth it. You won't be disappointed. (Posted on 4/30/16)
- QualityReview by Darrell
- I have a lot of Aerostitch items, it's just the best quality riding gear I have ever had over the last forty years of riding. Thanks for the quailty. (Posted on 4/20/16)
- Excellent!Review by Brian
- I live in Kentucky. We are having our worst winter in years. I bought the Windstopper Jersey to wear under my riding coat. It effectively blocks the cold winter wind and because it is not thick and bulky I never know I have it on. It is a very roomy garment so wearing it over other layers in no problem. Attention to detail is top notch. Aerostitch garments aren't cheap but there's a reason - they're simply the best. Not the best for the money. The best. (Posted on 3/24/14)