Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- My Go-To HatReview by Michael
- This is a great hat to throw into a tailbag or pannier. I have one in every bike I own. It's very light and collapsible, so it packs neatly. It's an unstructured cap, so it doesn't look like it was smashed inside a tailbag, even when it was. Being follicly challenged, I need a hat when off the bike, and this one works well and looks good too. (Posted on 9/7/16)
- Dorky!Review by Randy
- Maybe the first baseball cap I've ever had that just doesn't do what a baseball cap should. I've had great difficulty reshaping the brim, and it doesn't fit well. Looks completely dorky. It is very light, but I'm sorry I bought it. (Posted on 7/15/15)
- Aerostich Emroidered Logo Cap #658Review by stephen
- Very nice, lightweight, folds very compact. The bill is reinforced but lighter than what is usually found in ball caps. The adjustment is via a belt/plastic buckle, very effective. This hat will travel well in my tankbag. (Posted on 3/6/13)
- I purchased the 48" B&W p...Review by Ed Kenlon
I purchased the 48" B&W pano (Doug's shot) and it's a real conversation starter for a variety of reasons. Many people have not seen a *REAL* pano (Photoshop only). Others express amazement that there are such cameras in existence that still work. And then everybody asks questions about who, what, when, where and why (especially about the happy face puppets). I give them the condensed answer -- "Just because."
But here's what you want you really want to know -- It's a great shot !!! (Posted on 11/3/08)