Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Solas Premium Review by Viking Olly
- This is a premium product that I have on two bikes, and has probably saved my life. Don't leave home without it. (Posted on 7/20/14)
- 3M Solas Tape Review by Joel
- The good: a very high visibility reflective tape that can be cut shaped to fit most anywhere. My friends that have ridden behind me at night have all purchased this to add to their bikes. Lights up the night when hit by a light source. The not so good: If it delaminates and you have to replace it the stuff is next to impossible to remove it's so sticky. (Posted on 5/11/14)
- Would recommend. Review by Jaysun
- I picked this up with the intent to cut it to different lengths and sizes on different EDC type items that I use as well as on kit type items that I use while use while hiking/traveling. After a few trial runs, I was able to get very satisfying results from this tape. It has a bit of give in it, so when used over round or curved items it adheres well. Just as an experiment I put a few ascent strips cut to anywhere from 3-7mm across on the open areas of my iTP A3 EOS light. After about a month of being bumped around in my pocket that I always have the light in, this tape has shown no signs of wear or pealing while maintaining it's luster and reflective qualities. (Posted on 2/21/14)
- hello Review by Sertaç
- a reflector that can be seen from far away, great. (Posted on 5/3/13)
- They said it Review by Shaggy
- Like they said. Flexible, reflective. It's thicker than some other reflecty stuff, but it's better too. I added it my frame sliders which stick out a bit for added visibility. As always - clean the mounting surface before you apply. Up next is putting it on my new top case and mirrors. (Posted on 11/16/12)
- Solas tape Review by Joe
- Great stuff, very reflective. I used it on my Shad top box. (Posted on 11/9/12)
- Solas 3M Reflective Tape Review by Hal
This stuff performs as advertised. However, 3M does make it in both YELLOW and RED colors as well. Yellow seems to do a better job at night. My riding buddies have followed me and another of us who used Red and they comment that Yellow is brighter.
Aerostich: Get some Yellow and Red! (Posted on 10/18/12)
- Solas Review by Heimdall
- I bought this in order to cover up the "Bone Collector" branding on my home made field box saddle bags. Quicker, easier, and less messy than painting and provides added safety as well. (Posted on 6/19/12)
- Seen the light Review by PhilOH
- Since this is my third order of this tape, you could say I like stuff. Goes on easily, bends in whatever direction I want And it reflects like mad. (Posted on 1/18/12)
- Dim reflection at 45 degree angle Review by tpaparsons
- I put a strip on the middle of the back of my helmet, starting halfway up and continuing to the top. My wife, in a car following me at night, reported that there was only a dim reflection from this tape. (Posted on 1/17/12)