Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- great reflective tape Review by TR
Increases my visibility. Placed on my bike and my helmet. Even put some on my running shoes.
(Posted on 12/15/11)
- Be Seen Review by GUY
- Very bright from multiple angles. Excellent adhesion to non-flat surfaces. This stuff is the best I've used, short of something electrical. Highly recommend. (Posted on 11/7/11)
- May be Offensive Review by Lee
- Cut and adhered different shaped pieces to the back of my hardcases. No batteries required - and still gives more than ample warning that - something bright - is ahead of drivers coming up behind me. May be too bright - it that is possible. Damaged my original pieces from squeezing in too many bikes in one garage so ordered more. (Posted on 7/23/11)
- Bought some of this at my... Review by Kyle
- Bought some of this at my local marine sales store and it works great. It is in fact slightly stretchy to the point that you can follow the contours of your helmet without any air bubbles. Buy some extra just in case you want to put it on the inside of your car door for extra visibility. (Posted on 5/11/09)
- Really reflective. Works ... Review by Camilo Santana
Really reflective. Works awesome.
The scrap materials can be used to stick on to anything that flaps about (backback straps) for added visibility.
... even works great to remove unwanted hairs - ouch! (Posted on 3/11/09)
- Yep, wonderful stuff! Ju... Review by Dimitri Rotow
- Yep, wonderful stuff! Just got a new helmet and bought some more to stick all over it. Works great on the curved surface, just like advertised. Easy to cut and apply. (Posted on 7/29/08)
- The production descriptio... Review by Patrick
The production description above states "SOLAS Grade reflective is slightly stretchy" - however, according to 3M (as of September 2007): "NOTE: Because Scotchlite reflective material â SOLAS grade products do not readily stretch, attaching them to highly elastic materials could adversely affect performance and result in rips or tears. Therefore, 3M recommends not attaching these products to highly elastic materials."
Food for thought. (Posted on 6/26/08)
- This is the greatest thin... Review by Michael Zumstein
- This is the greatest thing since sliced bread and toilet paper, I laid up multiple lines on a low tack adhesive substrate and created a sheet of SOLAS reflective material that I cut a large design from and attached to my riding coat. You canât stick this stuff directly on gore type fabric without damaging the membrane so you need to use an alternative product in conjunction with the reflective materials. 11â x 17â sheets of this stuff would be the hot ticket. (Posted on 3/24/08)
- Stretches easily on helme... Review by Chris
- Stretches easily on helmets, does ok on tighter inside/outside/compound curves. Very versatile product for the price. (Posted on 3/10/08)
- Great stuff. I taped a l... Review by Steve Magas
- Great stuff. I taped a long strip down the back of my [black] hard cases and now they glow in the headlights LONG before anybody sees the bike. (Posted on 2/25/08)