Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (8)
- Illuminating waistbandReview by wendell
I have found many ways to use this product off the bike. I do most of my exercising in the early morning when it is still dark outside and this waistband add a high level of conspicuous to my activities. It is best worn over one shoulder on the bike and off.
(Posted on 10/17/16)
- Mas/MenosReview by Dufus
- I ditto the size and visibility comments shared by others. Smart over-the-shoulder device for the scoot, and good pack strap for the recumbent! Mine came without the screws needed to hold the battery box together, but I had just the right replacements in my junk box even though one of the two screw sleeves had no bottom and required me to use a longer screw with external washer. The switch is easy for me to find and use. Thumb up! (Posted on 10/8/16)
- Bling ring offers alternative sightReview by W
- I bought this last October. I tried using this around my waist.. NG. I realized quickly that my rear fender trunk blocked the blink. So the best way for me to wear the flashing ring is over the opposite shoulder (diagonal from neck to waist.) I think this is good because it provides some road identity confusion. Drivers have to focus to figure out what the strange angled blinking shape is. Slows them down and they'll know where you are on the road. (Posted on 3/3/14)
- Didn't workReview by Spike
- It was much, much too big for my 32" waist. Also, it would not illuminate. I returned it for a refund. (Posted on 12/17/13)
- A year laterReview by Steve
- I reviewed this soon after I bought one. Since then, I've used it a number of times, often when walking back late from the skating rink, or when I have to take my bicycle out after dark. But I think the best place for it is around my tailpack. On or off, it's a great VIZ boost. Only remaining glitch: the switch is very hard to find and operate. http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8261/8667202128_851a11339f_m.jpg (Posted on 4/22/13)
- Great item, but..Review by Steve
- Very well made, and ditto the comments re: visibility. If they don't see you wearing this, they shouldn't be driving. Only gripe is the length - too long for my 34" waist. Belt is marked "Large", so I assume there is a "small" and "medium", just not here. (Posted on 12/23/12)
- Life SaverReview by Robert
I both walk and bike to work. This thing serves as a wakeup call to comatose drivers. I've yet to use it on the motorcycle, but I'm sure it would be useful there too. In addition to being lit up, it's very reflective.
I only wish it came in smaller waist sizes as it hangs loose on me. (Posted on 10/23/12)
- Yes it does.Review by Dr Psyko
- I wear this when I bicycle in the winter months. I get home from work and it's completely dark. After a couple of close calls with cars who are not used to looking for bikes this time of year, I bought this light band. I throw it over my shoulder, hit the flash mode, and insta vision. Batteries last a full year for me. (Posted on 1/12/12)