Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Fantastic bags - (Initial Review)Review by Troy
- Wow - what fantastic saddlebags. I received them today and spent some time mounting them. The overall quality is much better than I expected. Adjustability is excellent. They fit my rear tail guards on my '02 KLR650. (I don't know what brand the rear guards are - I bought the bike second hand). They are the perfect size for me and simple to remove/install. I am looking forward to giving them some commuting and trail use and then report back, but so far I'm very pleased and impressed with them. (Posted on 9/4/14)
- Good bagsReview by Lonnie
- Bought one and built a left side rack for a Triumph Scrambler. Very convenient! Easy on and off, and mechanism seems solid. Quite handy for around town as the bag comes off and goes with you, then is clipped back on when you ride again. No dirt road riding yet, so no idea on fastening reliability or strength, but so far so good. Sealing on bag is simple yet pretty foolproof, and waterproof. All in all, good product so far. (Posted on 5/29/12)
- THEY WORK ! !Review by Josh Hunt
I have had a set of the Ortlieb Dry Bag Saddlebags #912 for 5 years, which have been just great = dry and pack well. I'm going to use them on another vehicle I'm building (a Morgan style three wheeler).
I was also looking for something for my motorcycles that didn't need all the straps and the QRLs fit the bill. I made a stainless steel rack for my VFR to them. I haven't used them in heavy rains, but they are all but identical to the 912s as far as being water proof, so I expect no issues with getting my clothing wet. The ability to just lift them off & on the bike is a true blessing.
Now to make a rack for my '78 DARMAH.
(Posted on 12/3/11)
- Update: The bags are grea...Review by Joe Herring
- Update: The bags are great. The half-moon clips on the outside attaching the bags to the latching system have a potential of working loose. The Phillips head bolt and nut should be checked regularly and blue locktite applied annually. One of my bags lost both clips during a long dirt road trip. The clips and bolts vanished with the nuts (and plastic covering) falling into the bags. Without the clips the bag held fine and no dust entered it. Excellent response and service from Aerostitch; they promptly sent replacements at no cost to me. (Posted on 8/14/08)
- The bags work great on my...Review by Joe Herring
- The bags work great on my HT rack. The locking mechanism work as it should; bags are very stable and easy to remove. The design is simple and provides additional lashing points for tents, pads, etc. Interior has remained dry through heavy rains while parked and dust free following hundreds of miles of dirt. I would prefer high-vis yellow. (Posted on 1/31/08)
- The bags worked extremely...Review by Christopher Stevenson
- The bags worked extremely well on a Happy Trails rack. Much to my surprise, they also work very will on my DRZ400S rack, which is made by cycleracks.com. Overall a fine product and highly recommended if you appreciate the convenience of easily removing the bags, yet feeling secure they will stay in place while riding. (Posted on 8/17/07)