Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (22)
- Outstanding productReview by Michael
I purchased 2 just last month for an upcoming trip to Colorado. I'm in Colorado now with way more stuff that I thought I could get on a motorcycle.
I ride an FJR. It fits on the rear seat well. It does cover locks for saddlebags so that requires some planning as access is restricted. To adequately secure this bag to your FJR the purchase of some type of rack with tie down points is a good idea.
My wife rides a Concours 14. Much easier to tie down bag on Concours. However, access to saddlebags is restricted here too.
I believe that when bag is not fully expanded you would have access to locks for saddlebags on both bikes.
Bag is not waterproof. But bag is a picture of quality construction. When expanded fully I easily packed business casual clothes for 8 days and shoes with room to spare. Toiletries fit easily in detachable bag on side of bag. Tie downs on bag and net are extremely handy.
(Posted on 7/26/15)
- Great bag.Review by Stevo
- Having used a Samsonite duffle for for over 30 yrs, I felt I needed something with a bit more capacity. This bag is huge in comparison and it's numerous features are well worth the money. Forget about using the rain cover if you ride fast, mine ended up flying off and into the rear wheel where it was melted; it works well when parked though. I really love this bag and it's versatility, accessibility and roominess! My brother introduced me to the Motofizz 2 yrs ago,and his has been everywhere without a problem, except the rain cover; his was destroyed by high speeds and winds too. I recommend it for any type of riding; or driving if that's your thing. (Posted on 1/6/15)
- Super NiceReview by Happy Pants
- Most awesome-est bag ever! You should get one even if you don't have a motorcycle. It's that cool. (Posted on 8/24/13)
- Great Travel/Camping BagReview by Bruce M.
Bag has ample room for just about anything you need to pack. Plenty of well placed straps and pockets.
Only negative is the rain cover that is too small to cover the bag when packed! (Posted on 12/21/12)
- MotoFizz BagReview by Gary
- Great bag except only instructions were in Japanese or Chinese. Pictures were just OK to help in mounting. You won't use all connectors supplied if you have a rack. once mounted, only unclip 4 buckles and i'ts off, snap them back together and it's on. No more bungees or cinch straps. Very easy to get into, from the top or each end. (Posted on 10/3/12)
- Great BagReview by Binkleylane
- Just purchaced and used the bag for the first time and I am very pleased with it. Very diverse in every aspect, mounting, storage and features. A well thought out product that fullfills all my needs. (Posted on 9/25/12)
- large moto fittz seat camp bagReview by jim
- Nice bag.I am 6'8" + this bag swallows up my xxxl full coverage helmet, xxt heavy leather jacket + clothes for the weekend and that is with the extensions closed! I recomend this bag.Its limitations are on other reviews which I also agree with. (Posted on 9/13/12)
- Nice!Review by Henry
- I bought this bag for a 5000 mile motocamping trip out west earlier this summer. I especially like the secure mounting system. The thing will not move once cinched down. At the same time it's a snap to remove. One unexpected problem I ran into was when I had the bag fully expanded it blocked my mirrors! I ride a R1150RT and the mirrors are lower. This does not present a problem on handlebar mounted mirrors like on my DL650. So I zipped up the expandable compartments and all was well but it sorta defeated the XL capacity. The rain cover was fairly useless with the camping mat and sleeping bag strapped to the top of the bag (didn't fit over it). Overall though, it was great. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Just what I was lookin forReview by Dave T.
I can now carry the kitchen sink... I recently bought a larger tent and thicker air mattress that took my Wolfman Beta bag over the top. The Motofizz swallowed all of my gear with nary a burp. Fully extended it fits perfectly across the pillion seat and Vario side cases of my BMW 1200 GS. Because it is deeper than my Wolfman, I have to make sure to load my sleeping pad toward the front of the bag which makes a great lumbar support for long rides.
My only concerns are that the zippers are lighter duty and lack the storm flaps of the Wolfman. There is a compression strap over every zipper that may experience over-load stress, so zipper failure shouldn't be a problem.
Overall a very well designed and built piece of moto kit. (Posted on 5/30/12)
- Great bag for campingReview by Bill
- I purchased this bag to supplement my saddle bags for a camping trip I will be taking this summer for 6 weeks. It mounted perfectly, with lots of options for different bikes (mine is a Suzuki Bergman). It has been well thought out with the extra top entrance for groceries, etc. being a big plus. This bag carries my tent, my cot, my sleeping pad, my ground cloth, and my sleeping bag. I have not yet expanded the two sides, which will then hold rain gear and jackets. The bag unhooks quickly from the seat and reconnects just as fast. The rain cover is a big plus for both weather and security. This bag is a keeper. (Posted on 4/10/12)