Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Great lil' bagReview by Rey
- I purchased this bag for my Honda 2015 CRF250L, works perfectly, holds more than it appears to be, strap systems works very well, well made. (Posted on 11/4/16)
- Wolfman Enduro Bag for KLRReview by cphubert
- Very happy with this bag on my 09 KLR. I wanted a small bag and bought it @ VBR III. Does not need to unclipped for fueling the tank, and it is not that small after all. It holds more than I needed .... gloves ,apple, earbuds, glasses, maps and a small bag of hard candy with room for more. BUY the rain cover you'll need it I'm using a plastic bag until mine arrives.I would highly recommend this bag to anyone. (Posted on 8/30/13)
- Wolfman Enduro Tank Bag-650 TerraReview by JW Stoehr
- I purchased this bag prior to our Death Valley 13' Trip.Fits and attaches well to my 2013 Husqvarna Terra well.The bag is a little small,but very robust and durable.This bag, combined with the E-12 saddle bags,proved to be a great combo on the Husky. (Posted on 5/29/13)
- Wolfman Enduro Tang BagReview by clydefrancis
I’m very happy with this bag. I’m currently riding a ‘88 Kawasaki KLR650 and it’s a perfect fit for that tank. No unclipping necessary for refueling – which is fantastic. It was very durable, and the oversized zipper pulls are really quite easy to use even with a double gloved hand (ballistic+rain). I really have only one gripe with this bag – it get’s very wet. Soaked in hard rain...along with all of it’s contents. I knew going into my purchase that this was not a “waterproof” item, but I assumed the cordura would hold up a bit better in the wet. Guess I should have opted for the raincover!
This bag is very, very easy to get on and off the bike along with all of it’s attachment straps, which also are very easy to install and uninstall when needed. I would recommend this bag to others with an enduro tank...it looks quite small but in actuality it holds quite a bit. The map pocket is a little small and does require a bit of crafty folding, but again it’s really a solid bag. On to purchase the rain cover! (Posted on 9/21/12)
- Wolfman Endruro BagReview by Ratdog
This tank bag has been in use on my 06 Suzuki DR650 for about a month and fits real well. I can refuel with out removing the bag, a big plus. This little bag holds a fair amount of "stuff", first aid kit, extra elk skin gloves, multi tool, flash light, glasses cleaner, folded paper maps, aerostitch fleece bags for other "stuff". Hey there is still more room!!!! The bag fits real snug to the back side of the tank and does pose some issues when I'm up on the pegs, but it is not a major issue. I never had a Wolfman bag and I'm very pleased with the construction, zippers seem heavy and pulls are sufficiently large enough with gloves. Reflective stitching is employed and is a nice safety feature.
My only con is the lack of a rain cover, one can be purchased but now ya gotta carry one more thing. I'm going to spray it with some rain shield stuff and that should help. This bike is my daily commuter so time will tell on how the Endruro Tank Bag will hold up to my weekend dirt digging and weekday travels.
I think it will do fine, it gets 4 stars. (Posted on 3/19/12)