Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- excellent bag BUT........... Review by jordi
- This is an excelent bag but to make it totally off-road capable with destroying it you MUST line it with sidewalls and then insert a Rubbermaid plastic basket which will fit perfect a 32QT size which can be had at Wal-Mart. This does not need to be altered in any way. Also cut 3/4" thick flexible floor mat to line inside all the way around using contact Scotchguard #33 spray and you will have an indestructable bag for off road.......... (Posted on 7/10/11)
- Aerostich Customer Service Review by customerservice
Built into the inside this bag are two adjustable nylon straps for securing heavy items. Also, the zippers are steadily being improved and refined by this manufacturer.
Aerostich Customer Service. (Posted on 9/3/10)
- Worked well until the zipper failed Review by Chuck H.
- I mounted the Ortlieb TIZip Rack Bag on my KLR because it fit perfectly on my accessory rack. I used bolts with large washers and wingnuts in each corner. Very secure mounting, and worked well for a while. Problems arose when I stored heavy items such as tools, spare tubes, etc., and then road aggresively over rough ground. Eventually, the zipper pulled apart and my heavy items spilled out on the trail. Attempts to get the zipper to function were unsuccessful. While the bag is entirely suitable for street or "gentle" use, it is not suitable for rough riding conditions. (Posted on 8/6/10)