Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Perfect for Essential Papers Review by Frank
- The MotoFile is perfect for storing your registration, insurance, etc. documents. Yes, it's small, but that allows you to tuck it away easily. The velcro tape that is provided is a bonus. However, the description mentions a zip-lock waterproof insert that is no longer provided. The small LokSak fits but only by folding along the zip seam - not ideal. (Posted on 1/13/13)
- Very Small Review by RGP332
- It,s a quality made folder,I put it under my seat. But it,s Tiny,you really have to fold up your papers to make them fit!! They could have made it a little bigger and it would have been a lot better !! (Posted on 2/21/12)
- Small but can keep you out of trouble Review by Leonel
- On more than one occasion I have inadvertently leave home without my bike papers. The MotoFile is stashed under the back seat of my bike, so it would be a little bit of a pain to get out if I get pulled over, but it beats riding around without proper paperwork! Besides, I also keep some cash there in case I need to gas and cards cannot be used...yes, is the 21st century but it could happen...and right at the time when you are about to run out of gas! (Posted on 8/20/11)
- Velcro to the top inside ... Review by Keith Taylor
- Velcro to the top inside of my saddle bag. Easy access anytime. Good product. (Posted on 12/12/07)
- Great idea! I use one fo... Review by John Wilcox
- Great idea! I use one for my DRZ400S Dual Sport. Always handy when explaining to the Ranger that it IS a street legal dirt bike and that the mirrors must have JUST fallen off and if he will let me go back, I'm sure I can find them ;) (Posted on 9/10/07)