Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Great light lock Review by kirb
- These are small and have limited uses, but they work. A visual lock is better than no lock at all and can often get people to think they are stronger than they really are. They have a gun metal black look to them, but are very light. I use them to keep the zippers of my tank bag 'locked' when leaving it out of sight. I also use these on my 'license plate' pelican 1120 case to keep people out of my tire repair kit. They match the black cases perfect and don't mar the surface like small brass locks. (Posted on 3/13/12)
- These locks are as advert... Review by Jason Duncan
- These locks are as advertised, but I I don't think they would stop a determined thief. They would be nice for anything with zippers, but I wouldn't walk away from my panniers for more than a few minutes with these locks applied. They are very light, so i just keep them in one of my jacket pockets. (Posted on 6/5/09)
- These are the right idea,... Review by Matthew Stauffer
- These are the right idea, they are just too small to fit through my Pelican 1430 boxes. If they were just a tad bigger they would work nicely. (Posted on 3/25/08)