Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- If there were a Darien wallet...Review by Alan
- ...this would be it. It is made out of heavier, more substantial fabric than similar travel wallets and pouches. There are many zippered compartments to keep things organized. The main compartment is gusseted so it can expand to accommodate larger items like a phone. It is a bit too large to use in lieu of a regular wallet, but it stows nicely in cargo pants, on a belt, in a tank bag, or jacket pocket. This is just the thing to put your Darien or Roadcrafter on a diet if it has accumulated a bunch of junk in the pockets like mine. (Posted on 2/5/12)
- everything in 1 placeReview by William
- Everyting in 1 place. I wear clothes with cargo pockets most of the time and this item fits inside most cargo pockets. I've also worn it on my belt and works great there also. Has enough zippered ares to keep things in place and I like the buckle to keep the thing from coming open. Another great product form Aerostitch! (Posted on 11/4/10)
- Great pouch to use instea...Review by Niels Meersschaert
Great pouch to use instead of a wallet. I keep my registration, ear plugs & bike keys in the wallet, so I'm guaranteed to have everything I need in one place. I just add my license, some cash & credit cards & I'm on the road. Attaches easily to a belt or straps on a pack. Plenty of compartments to store all kinds of things.
However, contrary to the description, it is NOT compatible with the Kriega pocket. I had gotten the pocket thinking I would throw the stash inside it, but that isn't possible. Given the choice between the two, go with the stash, as it's basically the same size & offers more compartments, while the pocket is more weatherproof, but has one large compartment. (Posted on 9/17/07)