Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- great itemReview by vicamper
- these are superb for bikes such as the Victory Vision that have no other tie-down spots. thanks aerostich! (Posted on 9/19/12)
- Very Handy!Review by Bojack
- Perfect for my '05 Sporty and my '07 Harley Deluxe. Fit nicely to fender struts and don't get in the way. After I got them in the correct position I just added a small o-ring at the juncture to secure they will always be there when I need them. (Posted on 8/30/12)
- Aerostich Frame Loops #1903Review by Matthew
- I needed something to tie off a dry bag to on my 2011 Triumph Speed Triple for short weekend trips. These are perfect for tying off to frame sections under and around the seat and not scratch any side covers or rub off paint on the exposed frame sections. Excellent product for a very reasonable price. (Posted on 4/3/12)
- Great Review by Flogger
- These things are really handy. I have spent years trying to find a tie point that secures the object I was tying down and now I can create one where I need it. (Posted on 2/10/12)