Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (8)
- Mixed resultsReview by Ed
- All of the products that I have ordered in the past from Aerostitch have been excellent quality. These luggage loops offer great utility and, unfortunately suffer from a few irritating flaws. Positives: The loops are light, strong, priced right, and the perfect size for the tops of my Vario panniers. I am very happy with those plusses. Negatives: The loops are black (great), so why would the hardware be silver? I had to order black, stainless hardware from another source --arrgh. While only lightly used, the black paint is coming off of one of the loops. Not a huge deal (I will touch it up with a felt tip marker). However, not what I would have expected. Overall, okay, but not up to Aerostitch's usual attention to detail. (Posted on 4/8/15)
- Well Made...Review by JohnO
- 1-5/8" center-to-center hole spacing by the way... should be included in the product description so as not to keep us guessing. (Posted on 11/6/13)
- nice productReview by James
This is a very nice product, excellent machining and overall appearance.
The SS washers (nice touch) I received are far too large, inside hole diameter is greater that the od of the nut. (Posted on 4/25/13)
- luggage loopsReview by Turtle
- I have a Kawasaki C-10 concours. The elastic straps inside the saddlebags broke. That causes all the loose item in the bags to fall down into the lids every time the bags are opened. The straps cannot be purchased alone and the bags are 400+ dollars each. I mounted the loops inside the bags and I can use small bungees, straps or a net to retain stuff... Works great!!!! (Posted on 2/3/12)
- Impressed with the design and qualityReview by bobz
- I've add these loops to my side bags for additional tie down points. Great quality, thoughtful rubber washer helps the water proofing. (Posted on 2/2/12)
- great add-on Review by Snookers
- A great add-on to hard bags.....makes lashing down extras a breeze (Posted on 4/9/11)
- these work very well atta...Review by Mike Yaro
- these work very well attached to the top of hard bags for tie down spots,they dont get in the way. (Posted on 12/28/07)
- These work well with ROK ...Review by JC Blades
- These work well with ROK straps. Must have with Jesse bags. (Posted on 3/9/07)