Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Bungee loops Review by John
- Fantastic quality. Supplied with locknuts, so so worries about them working loose. The only complaint is the the size of the eyelet is too small for most of the (heavy duty) nylon hooks used on the better quality bungee cords. You can get about half the hook in.. Unlikely to come out in practice. The cheap $1 bungee's with bent wire hooks will fir fine. (Posted on 9/24/12)
- Genius! Review by Steve
- Simple and ingenious. No brainier installation. Super strong and looks good too. Indispensable! (Posted on 5/25/12)
- Requires Drilled Holes Review by Vito
- When I ordered these I didn't really think it through, but once they arrived I realized that they require drilled holes to attach to the bike. I guess I thought they were "clamp on" type hooks, not bolted on hooks. I was not about to drill holes in my bike so the only place I could attach these hooks was to the license plate holder, which actually has worked out OK. (Posted on 5/19/12)
- Bungee Loops Review by Hammer Down Brown
- These are a great produce and easy to install. Like everything else from Aerostitch, when you buy Aerostitch stuff, you're all through buying other stuff. (Posted on 4/27/12)
- BUNGEE LOOPS Review by ALAN
- Very w/my purchase and the price was reasonable. Shipping was not!! (Posted on 11/29/11)
- BUNGEE BUDDIES Review by AL4717
- Very happy w/my purchase and w/the service the company provided. These were the cheapest that I could find them on the net. THANKS Al in S. Fl (Posted on 11/29/11)