Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Positive Review by Jim
- Once the lighter was filled with the premium butane fuel works quite well. Wind does not bother the flame. The fuel is available from Bed Bath and beyond. (Posted on 3/27/11)
- i used this lighter once ... Review by Anthony Sciabarrasi
- i used this lighter once last season. this spring I refilled it and the lighter element won't light the fuel. The thing is useless now. Can i get a replacement or refund? (Posted on 4/28/09)
- Nice, but a finnicky litt... Review by Hugh Stimson
Nice, but a finnicky little thing to refuel. Turns out "premium butane" is very special indeed. Zippo won't do, and don't even think about Ronson.
Anything less than "triple refined" will instantly gum the works. Good luck finding triple refined butane when your natty little lighter runs out in East Jesus, Wyoming. Ask the gas station jockey for "Korean brand" butane (preferably with a metal applicator tip) and you'll be walking out with another $1 plastic bic.
From the booklet:
RECOMMENDED PREMIUM BUTANE
â¢ Be sure to purchase âpremiumâ butane
also referred to as âtripleâ or âdouble reï¬nedâ.
â¢ There are several recommended brands in the
marketplace which are âMade in Koreaâ and
come in large metal (10 â 13 oz.) cans with
a metal ï¬ll tip, as opposed to a plastic one.
â¢ Check with a tobacco retailer in your
area to ï¬nd the recommended Korean brands. (Posted on 5/12/08)
- Total waste of money, rub... Review by Stuart serine
- Total waste of money, rubbing two sticks together will is less of a hassle. (Posted on 5/12/08)