Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- It didn't stick so goodReview by Jay
- Easy to read but hard to find a spot where engine heat didn't affect the reading. Sticky deal failed after about a week and it fell off .....somewhere. (Posted on 8/20/12)
- what a dealReview by 1kewlcat
- perfect stick-on for my motorcycle. can't beat the price. (Posted on 1/11/12)
- Not so greatReview by dave
- Doesn't ready accurately, shakes a great deal. Not really worth buying. (Posted on 12/19/11)
- Stick On ThermometerReview by LD RIDER
- Not even close to accurate on a Harley. (Posted on 9/23/11)
- Status ReportReview by James T
- At a quick glance you can confirm that you are freezing or being baked. Fits almost anywhere. (Posted on 7/29/11)
- Works great if you have a...Review by Matt Stauffer
- Works great if you have a silky smooth motor, tires, and road. I should have known better than to put it on a thumper. If this thing was oil filled it might be worth it. Not sure about the accuracy of it either. My KLR may have shaken it into the wrong temperature range. I am going for the Aerostich Zip-O-Guage next. (Posted on 8/28/07)