Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Best tire gauge I could findReview by HookedonHarley
- I did a lot looking, thought this German made gauge was a little pricey, but I own a number of other German made tools and products, and am always impressed. Decided to give it a try. This is a superb little gauge and well worth the money. Excellent quality, easy to use, fits very easily into difficult to reach tire stems and air shock valves. Highly recommended. (Posted on 7/16/14)
- pressure gageReview by Mike
- As usual with Aerostich product arrived just as described. I have been looking for a good reference type of gage and this is it. Typical German over engineered. Just make certain you read the instruction sheet! (Posted on 3/21/14)
- Lifetime tool, but 90 degrees onlyReview by Joel
- Typical high quality heirloom German tool. However, capture is 90 degrees only. Works fine for most motorcycles, but may not have enough clearance for cars. (Posted on 7/20/13)
- Simple and accurateReview by Charles
- This guage is light and compact. I'm assuming it is accurate as described. I have three or four other pressure guages which all produce different readings on the same tire. What good is a guage if it is inaccurate? Leave it to the Germans to solve the accuracy problem. (Posted on 10/21/12)
- once you learn how to man...Review by timothy allen
- once you learn how to manipulate this tool, it has few peers. easy to read scale, rugged, and [most importantly] repeatably accurate. the down side is the learning curve associated with use of the tool. the button needs to be depressed to take AND release the reading. also not always easy to get to the valve stem [90Âº stems are the worst], and a bleed-off valve would be nice. all in all, still trust it more than a lesser gauge with better features. 4.5 out of 5 stars. (Posted on 5/10/08)