Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- very handy pocket Review by bradmers
works as described. Kept my EZ pass dry in a high speed down pour. Fit is secure and I forget it is there.
Have not tried a touch screen device with this pocket. (Posted on 5/19/14)
- HD Sleeve Window Pocket Review by OKN8V
- Works perfectly to hold a toll road transponder where the toll gate machine can talk to the transponder. At least in my case, the transponder does not work stored in my leather jacket pocket. The HD Sleeve Window Pocket is a practical solution. (Posted on 6/16/12)
- Kind of a disappointment Review by Michael
I bought this to hold a FasTrack transponder (like EzPass in the East) for crossing the Golden Gate bridge because just stuffing the transponder in a pocket doesn't seem to work.
The good news is that now the transponder registers with the clear cover.
The bad news is that the pouch/strap combo is kind of clunky. The placement of the velcro on a Roadcrafter sleeve means that the straps interfere with the zipper on the left arm. So you have to either fiddle with the zipper to get it past the straps, or undo the straps each time you want to get out of your suit. So, not a great design. Plus, when the straps are on, the edges of the pouch stick out rather than wrapping around your arm. So it looks stuck on rather than an integral part of the suit.
I think I may end up attaching it to my messenger bag strap instead. At least there it'll be out of the way. (Posted on 6/5/12)
- HD Sleeve Window Pocket with Badges Review by biker128pedal
- I had been looking for something to hold my work ID badges. Sometimes you have to pull the badges out for inspection. The Window Pocket windows is nice for that because when unzipped the opening can be reached into and the window stick up and does not stick to the badges. The pull tab could be a little longer to use with gloves but works. I may put a little shoe goo on the fabric bottom to keep the badges from sliding around. Also on my Olympia Phantom the velcro on the pocket sticks to the Cordora and keep it form sliding. Oh the straps could be a few inches longer. (Posted on 4/8/12)
- HD sleeve window Review by kgt
- I got the sleeve window and use it to keep my cell phone handy and keep money to pay the tolls. No digging into pockets. Easy to access even with gloves on. Great puirchase but pricy. (Posted on 11/29/11)
- Surprisingly inelegant Review by johnzero
- I was not impressed with this - it doesn't seem to have been made with the engineering attention I'm used to from Aerostich. The straps are so long that the position that gets it tight around my arm also leaves a lot of strap dangling dangerously in the wind. When it's IN position those same straps interrupt the cuff zipper on my left sleeve, so that adjusting the cuff means removing and then reattaching the window. Plus, it's really small pocket, all of which makes it too much of a bother to bother with. I never wear it. It is, however, a handy way to display parking receipts on my windshield: waste not want not. (Posted on 9/24/11)
- Neat! Review by Beemer01
- This clear pocket fits my Blackberry perfectly - I like being able to glance down and see the screen - the plastic is flexible enough to touch a button to activate the screen. (Posted on 8/31/09)
- I GOT ONE OF THESE FOR MY... Review by Frank Mansfield-Overland Park,KS.
I GOT ONE OF THESE FOR MY GARAGE DOOR OPENER,NOW I ALWAYS KNOW WHERE IT IS. THE VELCRO STRAPS MAKE IT NICE AND SECURE EVEN IF YOU NEED TO GO FASTER THAN THE SPEED LIMIT.
GREAT FOR THE CELL PHONE TOO. EASY TO LOCATE THE GARAGE DOOR BUTTON TO PUSH EVEN WITH YOUR ELSKIN ROPERS ON!-THANK AEROSTICH!! (Posted on 4/8/08)