Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (19)
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total
- Almost a necessityReview by Robert
- This hanger is almost a necessity if you have a Roadcrafter suit. I honestly believe they should include one with each suit purchase. I haven't seen anything else on the market that works as well. I've bought four over the years, one as a gift, and use them for all my suits and jackets. These hangers protect the shape of the shoulders, and just as importantly they help your jackets and suits air out by keeping the front and back separate, allowing airflow. If you have a suit or jacket that you use everyday, you need one of these. I wish I had space at work for one, but these are massive hangers and might just tempt some fellow riders to "borrow" it :) (Posted on 4/11/16)
- Biggest hanger I've ever seenReview by Kevin
Good solution to solve a problem all us moto folks have but the idea went 10% too far.
Ordered several of these as I was tired of dealing with subpar hangers to hang all my moto gear. When I opened the box I was surprised how large these things are. It's hard to truly appreciate the size from the product photos.
They come partially disassembled. You install the threaded hook with a supplied nylock nut and washers (crescent wrench or pliers works just fine). The hanger has a slight bow and is thus directional but the hook is indexable so you can have more flexibility in hanging.
The hanger itself is sturdy and without flex but is larger than any hanger I've ever seen. It is ~7" deep which would work well to dry wet gear but makes the gear so thick it sucks the storage space out of your closet. It is also wider than my previous hangers so now the arms of the jackets all rub the back wall in my closet as I move them around. They are so wide, I can't use them on my wife's smaller jackets without the sleeves riding on the hanger causing them to stick out to the sides.
Price seems to be on the high side considering it is a piece of plastic and some hardware but is in line with other beefy hangers available. (Posted on 3/21/16)
- The BeefReview by james
- Perfect for my Roadcrafter jacket, just plain makes the jacket look good, also supports the coat when drying after I've gotten soaked while riding. (Posted on 6/7/15)
- Standard item requiredReview by John
- After having made do with lots of different type hangers, I finally bought a couple of these. All the things these other folks say are totally true! My Roadcrafter hangs MUCH better, and it dries out faster. As one person mentioned, this should be part of the purchase of any suit, since it isn't add one - you'll be glad you did. (Posted on 6/27/14)
- Great HangersReview by Bob
- We all make an investment in our equipment, which is not cheap. These hangers are awesome for hanging jackets. They keep the shoulders filled, support the weight evenly, and if you don't ride in the winter for a few months and just hang your gear that time, I can't see doing it any other way than on these hangers. I bought three of them and as my wardrobe expands, I'll buy more......you will appreciate having them. (Posted on 1/24/14)
- an essential itemReview by Mike
- This hanger should come stock with each suit. Since it doesn't, just add one to your order. You will not regret it! (Posted on 1/13/14)
- What else would you use?Review by John
- After I received my Darien jacket none of the hangers I have worked very well since the shoulder pads are large and molded. This hanger is a monster but it is the only thing I found that supports the weight of the jacket and allows air flow when wet. (Posted on 12/20/13)
- No Question...Review by George S
- Kickbutt!! Does the business! Buy one (or more!) (Posted on 5/23/13)
- Big HangerReview by pb
- These are the berries! Very hepful for hanging your gear [mine in the garage] and they hold the gear well - strong, big, and well made. (Posted on 12/24/12)
- Hang on!Review by Matt
I was afraid that when this hanger touched my non-Aerostich jacket the two would explode in some sort of matter/anti-matter explosion. Lucky for my neighbors, they did not.
This hanger keeps the shoulder armor in shape and is great for claiming territory in the closet. (Posted on 10/11/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total